Chapter 7

A/N: I am sorry this took so long to make. i have some stress going on right now. But I am going to start to try and post on every Saturday starting next week. 553 Words

~Gerard's POV~

As I awoke the next day I picked up my phone to check the time. As I turned on my phone I saw that it was 10:30 a.m. and that I had a text from Frankie.

Good morning beautiful! I can't wait for tonight 😘

I smiled at Frank's text. Maybe we had a rocky start, but I think that our luck is starting to turn around.

Good morning handsome 😍 I am excited for tonight too! Is 7 still good with you?

I text Frank back then I set my phone down on the night stand. I hear my phone go off as there was a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I yell to the person who is knocking at my door.

"Sir we have to start the meeting soon!" Pete yells back to me. I roll my eyes and get dressed is black skinny jeans and a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. As I walk past my night stand I pick up my phone and see an unread message from Frank.

Yes that's still good with me. Do forgot I'm going to pick you up. 

I smile at the text then I slip my phone into my back pocket. 

-Time Skip Meeting-

     As I fast walk back to my room I realize that I only have two hours until Frank shows up. "Shit that's not enough time!" I mumble under my breath to my self. I start to book it into my room. As soon as i enter my room I slam my door shut and pick a random playlist off of my Spotify. As the first notes of a song drifts out of my speakers I grab the dress that I am going to wear tonight and bring it into my bathroom. I start my shower, stream clouding the floors. I take a quick shower and then I start on my hair. I look at the clock and realize that I only have thirty minutes to do my makeup and get dressed.  
        After I finished beating my face as fast as I could while still making it look good. I slip on my dark red dress (dress above) and black pumps. Just as I finish checking how I look in the mirror my phone goes off.

I'm here sweetheart 😘

I smile and double check how I look in my mirror. I grab my purse then walk out my door and text Frank back.

I'm ready baby, on my way to you right now ❤️