Chapter 10

Gerard's POV

As I walk into the meeting room, I see everyone already crowed around the table. Everyone was talking about random things until they heard my heels clicking as I walked to my seat at the head of the table. When I sat down Pete looked at me then stood up, walked over to the TV and turned it on so he could give me the run down on what is happening.

"Last night we got attacked, but we weren't the only ones." He said while pulling up the photos. "These were taken out side of a bar on North third street. As you can see that's Jake in the picture and the other guy is apart of the Iero family. I'm working in figuring out who the other man is. But reports say that a different family attacked them, we don't know which yet though. Also they aren't dead, at least Jake is not. He's in the hospital wing recovering."

When Pete got done saying what he was going to say he look at me wondering what to do. I look around the room at everyone and quickly come up with a plan. "Pete you keep doing research. Try to figure out what family did this to Jake. I want revenge and I want it now. Alex you go check up on Jake and get a report done. I want the report in three hours so do it fast. Everyone else be on look out, this might mean war." When I get done talking my phone starts to ring, with out looking at my phone I quickly sat, "I'll be in my office don't disturb me unless it's important."

I walk out of the meeting room and quickly into my office slamming and locking my door behind me. I look at my phone screen and see that Frankie is calling me.

"Hey baby," I say picking up "did you hear what happened?"

"Yes I did. My guy in the picture in names Jeremy, but he goes by Jinxx. Who's your guy?" He said with small amount of anger in his voice.

"My guy's name in Jake. Do you know what they were doing out together or maybe who even attacked them?"

"Jinxx told me that they were on a date. Apparently they have been dating for a year and they just found about what each do and what families they belong to. As for who attacked them I have my suspicions, but nothing is confirmed."

"Do you think this is going to bring on a war?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"Yes I think it will bring on war."

"Do you think we should tell our people what's going on between us?"

"Probably soon, but let's give it some more time. Let's move up our trip and then we get back we'll let them."

"Okay...when do you want to leave then?"

"Tonight and then we'll get back Friday midday and then tell them." He said

I agreed then hung up the phone. "I have four hours to pack and come up with a lie." I said out loud to myself.

A//N: Hey guys! I know it has been awhile, but here's a chapter! Also thank you for all the reads and comments :) 550 words.