Chapter 5

A/N: I love seeing your comments, they make me so very happy! 811 words.

~Gerard's POV~

As soon as I hear the voice call my name I turn to look at them, hoping that my Frank is not Frank Iero. That I am just confusing the voices, but no such luck. When our eyes meet, Frank's beautiful hazel eyes grow bigger than the moon. When he does this I know he has made the connection too. As we are both standing there flabbergasted, two of his men come rushing forward and grab my arms tightly.

"What do you want us to do with him boss?" The tall muscular man with dark hair calls to Frank.

"Let go of him now. Walk into the house and grab the rest of the guys and tell them not to bother us. And lastly don't ask me any questions unless you want to be shot." He says stiffly not breaking eye contact with me.

The taller man looks and the smaller man and they both simultaneously let go of my arms. They both walk into the house with their heads down.

"Come with my please." Frank says softly. I don't want to push him, so I just nod my head.

He turns around and starts to walk back into the house. I quietly follow him, cringing as we pass the broken statues and the dripping message. We walk further into the house and I look at all the amazing decor. We pass pictures of him and his men, past wonderful paintings, and pass what looks like Iero family portraits. Frank stops at these huge beautifully crafted wooden doors, he pulls out a key and opens the doors.

Frank turns to me and gently pushes me through the doors. I look around the room and see a gigantic oak desk with a equally large faux leather roller chair behind it. I move my eyes around the room more and I see some house plants, bookshelves full of books and nicknacks, and there are a couple other faux leather chair in front of the desk. "Take a seat. Please." He asks politely. I take a seat in one of the large faux leather chairs as anxiety bubbles inside of me. "Why is he being so nice to me when I just caused millions of dollars worth of damage." I think to myself.

Frank sits behind the oak desk and clears his throat. "I take it that you are the 'Gerard Way of the Way Family', am I correct?" He asks me with a nervous tone to his voice.

"Yes I am. And you are Frank Iero?" I ask him even though I already know the answer.

"Well obviously I am," he says jokingly. "Did you break my statues because I accidentally shot two of your guys?"

"Yes, I know that you love your dogs more than people, and I knew about the statues so I decided that they would make a good target. I just want to send a message."

"I'm a little hurt that you targeted my dogs, but honestly I get it."

"Are we just going to keep beating around the bush?" I huff and he folds his hands together and dusks his head down. "We have a date scheduled for Friday....what are we going to do now? Because I don't know about you, but I really like you and I don't want the fact that we are enemies to change that." I say a little bit shyly.

"I don't want that fact to effect us either. I want to still go out on the date." His eyes leave his desk and they meet mine.

"Okay then it's settled, we'll meet on Friday at 7 o'clock at Tiger's."

"That sounds great to me."

"It's good that the date is settled, but umm how am I supposed to leave?" I ask giggling a tiny bit.

"Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that...I'll sneak you out the back." He says after he thinks for a little bit. "But I should probably punch you so that you'll have an easier time explaining your escape to your people."

"Okay just give me a black eye. And don't worry I can take it." I say standing up.

"I didn't doubt it for a single minute that you couldn't take it." He says getting out from behind his desk. Walks over to me and it my surprise, he pulls me down and kisses me. Before I can even kiss him back he pulls away. "Are you ready?" He asks me.

"Hit me baby." I wink at him.

He pulls back his fist and quickly hits me. From the force my head snaps back and I stumble a little bit, but I don't fall.

"I'm sorry that I had to do that. Let's get you home." He says sincerely.