Chapter 8

~Gerard POV~

As I walk out of my bedroom door, Pete stops me.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Pete asks while looking me up and down.

"Well...if you must know I'm going on a date. He just arrived so I have to go." I reply before I walk off so I don't get questioned more.

As I open my front door I see Frank sitting in his black Mercedes. I smile then I close the door softly behind me. As I get closer to my door he pops it open from inside the car. I slide into the car making notice of his leather seats, and I smile at him.

"I would've gotten out and opened the door for you, but you probably have cameras." Frank says a little shyly

"It's okay I get it. I wouldn't want you to get out of the car either because I always have a guy watching the cameras."

"Okay well enough about that. You look so beautiful in that dress. I-I mean-n you always look good, but-but you just extra go-od in that red red dress." Frank stumbles over his words and blushes like crazy.

"Thanks you, Frankie." I say before looking away as my cheeks heat up.

As I look back at Frankie he smiles at me and whispers, "I like it when you call me Frankie."

He smiles at me one more time, then he puts the car in drive.

~DRIVE SKIP~

As Frank pulls in at the five star restaurant and drives up to the valet, excitement bubbles inside me. Frank proceeds to park the car then get out before I could even blink. He rushes to my door and opens it for me before I could do it myself.

As I get out Frank says, "I wanted to open the doors for you tonight." I smile and thank him as my cheeks turn the color of my dress for what feels like the 50th time tonight.

I get out and straighten my dress while Frank is talking to the valet person about his car. When he's done he walks towards me and grabs my hand. I smile as we start to walk to the restaurant entrance. I pull on his arm a little bit get him to stop walking for a bit.

"I never told you that you look really good in that suit." I say then I lean closer to him and kiss his cheek as they redden in color. "Thank you." He whispers before guiding me the doors again.

As we walk in the hostess pales in color. Before I can even say anything she says "Mr. Iero Table for two, right this way." I look at Frank and rase my eyebrow, but just looks back at me and shrugs his shoulders.

When we are seated I pick up the menu even though I already know what I want.

"Do you know what that was about?" I ask him looking up from my menu.

With out looking up from his menu he says, "I own the restaurant. She was probably nervous about making a mistake in front of me and my date."

"Then why are you looking at the menu?" I giggle softly

"Because I didn't want you to feel rushed." He smiles back softly

"I was pretending to look for something," I start to giggle loud, "this is my favorite restaurant. I already know what I want, I just thought that you needed time."

"Oh um-well...I'll just get the waiter over here than." He says

After we get everything order we talk more about everything. We talk our business, family, memories, and just anything that pops into our heads. To soon we are in Frank's car on the way back to my house. I smile and look at Frank and see that he has a small smile on his face too. As he looks away from the road for a split second his smile grows. Frankie looks back at the road and a slight blush services on his face.

"Is it okay if I put my hand on your thigh?" He asks me so quite and quick that I almost didn't catch what he said.

"Of course you can Frankie. Thank you for asking though...it means a lot." I say turning red as he places his warm hand on my thigh.

All to soon he pulls into my drive way. He only moves his hand to put the car in park. "Thank you for coming to dinner with me, I enjoyed the date so much I am sad that it is coming to an end." He says with some confidence in his voice.

"Me too, I hope we can do it again some time." I say and he nods. I look away from Frankie  and look at my door.

"Have a good rest of your night." He whispers to me softly.

"I hope the same for you." I say and I lean over once again to kiss his cheek. And with that I get out of his car and walk to my front door. I look back at him before opening the door, I smile and do a small wave. He waves back and with that I walk in side. I whisper to myself "I can tell already that our love for each other with never fade."

A/N: Hello it's me keeping my word this time :) thank you so much for reading this chapter! I'll see you next week for another! 927 words.