Chapter 21

~Gerard's POV~

"Sirs' I am sorry to bother you, but we found something." Rian calls through the door.

I look at Frank and he gives a curt nod and then I move away from him and walk across the room to sit in my desk. "Come in."

Rian and Pete burst through the door with an upset look on their faces. Pete and Rian share a look before Pete looks to me. I can tell by his look that I am not going to like whatever they found out. "Sir, I hate to be the one who tells you this but..." He trails off. I narrow my eyes at them.

"Just spit it out. It can't be that bad whatever you guys found out." I say at them.

Pete clears his throat before speaking again. "Sir, we found out who the opposing Boss is," He says looking at Rian again before saying "The new boss is, your brother, Mikey. " He was quickly walking over and handing me a file before backing up to stand next to Rian again.

I look at him in disbelief. The new boss can't be Mikey. "...but he's dead" I whisper out loud with out thinking.

"I thought that too, before I looked at those photos." Pete says not looking away from his feet. Only Pete and I really new my brother. Pete was his boyfriend a long time ago. They were dating when my brother got in a bad car accident and supposedly died. He hasn't dated anyone since then. I heard him start to quietly sniffle. I got up from my seat and rushed over to him and wrapped him up in my arms. As soon as he felt my arms around him he broke down in tears and melted into a puddle on the floor.

"Rian get out please. And don't tell anyone what has happened." I said not looking up from Pete. Rian gave a quick "yes sir" and left closing my huge office door behind him.

"Frank, can you please grab the tissues off my side table and bring them to me." I said glancing at him long enough to see him nod. He grabbed the tissues and brought them over to me. Pete started to break away from my arms. I handed him the small box of tissues and his cries died down.

"I-i-i don't get why he he would fake his death." He sniffled. "We were so happy how-how could he do this?" He cried out.

"I'm not sure how he could do this, so I guess we better go ask him." I looked up at Frank with an extreme amount on anger and hurt.

AN: Hey everyone!! I hope everyone had a good holiday :) 461 words.