Chapter 26

Byun Baekhyun cleared his throat. He doesn't understand why she had to do something like that out of the blue, after she said that she still can't get over Dean. He can never understand her.

"Taeyeon." He held her hands to gently remove her hold that he successfully did. He is not mad, Baekhyun is just helping her to think. If they would keep up that way when one can't move on still, their relationship will not be healthy. It will just lead to endless quarrels and arguments.

"L-let me take you home." He said before taking a step outside the suffocating room.

"Hold on..."

Baekhyun looked at her. She is staring at the albums that are properly aligned in arrangement,  from I to Purpose Deluxe Edition. "How did you have them signed?" She asked.

Earlier when Taeyeon saw it for the first time, she didn't notice that the albums are signed, her thoughts were full of questions, that's why. But now as she looked at it, it strangely bothers her how can all these be signed, she thinks he maybe asked someone to go to the fansign events she had and have them signed, but she thinks wrong.

The fanboy looked at the albums as he smiled, and again, looked at his favorite female artist. Memories started to flash throughout his mind. "I disguised myself. I was never absent on every fansign events you had." He reached his hand to get her 1st mini album 'I' and ran his fingers on the written autograph. "Are you aware that you hugged me after you signed this?"

Taeyeon's eyes furrowed in confusion, she can't remember she hugged someone that time except for--

"Kaonashi? It's me." He chuckled. "I have to bend my legs to make myself look short. I even used a feminine perfume so that you'll suspect me as a girl."

Taeyeon's eyes widened. She thought it's an SM staff because it was broadcasted on TaengooCam.

Baekhyun's mood has easily shifted. He forgot about what she said earlier as his mind was coated by the memories he wants to bring back.

He placed the 1st mini album properly and get the next mini album 'Why'. "I can still picture your reaction when you saw the shirt I was wearing on your 'Why' fansign event. It was your favorite shirt for me. You tried to look at me in the eye but I tried my best to avoid them. My bangs was so helpful."

She knew something was so strange back then, in every fansign event she went through. Now, that explains it.

"And the 'my voice' album. I suppose you can still remember the panting guy full of sweat?" He asked as he looked at the 1st full album before looking back at her.

Taeyeon avoided his gaze as she tried to remember the 2017 fansign event, yes... She do remember the sweaty guy who seemed so exhausted in mask and cap. Please don't tell me it's him.

But of course, it is.

"You even say 'You can remove your mask, it looks like you ran on your way here. It's hot, you can remove your mask and cap, you're sweating.'  You said that to me so sweet and formal." He laughed as he imitated her and exactly sounded like her.

"You know, there are lots of strange memories in every fansign you had. Like, me wearing the Privé Alliance sweatshirt that you can't stop looking at, feeling uneasy. It was on your 'Purpose' album fansign event."

So it's him, all this time. She just thought he's an exo-l or something, but it's really Byun Baekhyun.

"Why bother taking a risk attending an event that will make people feel suspicious? Isn't it dangerous?" She asked.

"People didn't notice it, so I guess it won't be." He said as he smiled at her.

He totally forgot that he must not be soft towards her, to help her think.