Epilogue

"Unnie where are you? I'm also in Busan taking some fresh air. If only you're free, I would love to meet you up." Girl's Generation's maknae Seohyun used her cute pleasing voice to persuade the elder sister, it has been a long time since they bond with each other.

The 29-year old actress Seo Juhyun called Taeyeon to congratulate her in advance for a great fansigning event that will be held in Busan, where she is located right now for a short take off.

"Seohyunnie... Unnie's very sorry, I can't keep up right now. The event won't take long here, I still have a remaining schedule this evening." The leader remembered she has to shoot another broadcast for a tvN show, Amazing Saturday. "I'll make it up to our maknae, yeah? What do you want... Hmm? I'll pay you a visit once I took a break."

"It's okay unnie. Can I go to your fansign instead? I really miss you." Seohyun on the other side is slightly stomping her feet being fond of the elder.

"Are you sure? Is it okay with you? I can just take a leave tomorrow. Let's hang out." Everyone knows all the members care so much about their maknae, they are really becoming generous when it comes to Seo Juhyun.

"Unnie don't you want me to go to your event?" Seohyun pouted, using her aegyo to deceive Taeyeon, she thinks it can be the way to have the triumph, she knows all of the SNSD sisters cannot resist her and that's her charm.

"Yah Seohyun don't get me wrong. If you go there, it'll be just a minute or much less we have to communicate. Can't our maknae be patient? I'll take you out on a date tomorrow. Hyoyeon and Yoona are also free as what they've said but I'm not sure if they don't have plans for tomorrow. I heard Sooyoung is taking a break from the filming of her drama, she's a go-to person, I know she won't miss the bond. Perhaps everyone is free. What do you think?" Taeyeon doesn't want to disappoint their maknae.

"Unnie all of us are free today except for you. The truth is I'm on my way to--ouch!"

"Seohyun? What happened?"

"Ahh nothing. I just bumped into something. Let's plan officially on our groupchat, after your schedule? Hmm?"

"Hold on. Where are you headed to?"

"Me? Oh, I'm on my way to a convenience store near the venue of your fansigning event. It'll be fortunate if I had the chance to see how beautiful you'll look."

"Eh...You never change, you and your words, anyways--"

"Taeyeon-ssi? It's time."

"Yeah, just a minute more."

"Seohyun, the fansigning's gonna start now. I'll call you after it's over, okay? I'll hang up now." The singer ended the call as she stood up.

A little spare of time to check herself on the mirror, fixed the outfit she personally picked and followed the event organizer, a cue was given and there she made the people scream and shout.

With a mic in front of her mouth, she says, "thank you so much for coming... It's been a while since we met and had fun. Let's make another moment together, shall we?" The celebrity wore her most genuine smile followed by the even getting louder noise coming from the fans.

Although meeting with fans are one of the most important thing she's looking forward to, Taeyeon couldn't help but to wander her eyes on the crowd and on the line everytime a happy fan leave the stage with the signed album and another one is going up to meet their fave up close, she doesn't wanna waste time and kept on using the 3-second short period of time to look for someone she wants to see.

He said he'll go, it has been a couple of hours, the line's gonna be emptied soon.

Taeyeon pouted invisibly. Yet a part of her wants to believe he'll come at the end, at the very end just like what she did on his. That thought is keeping her hope. That hope she wished not to fade.