🥀Chapter 2🥀

Chapter 2: Taehyung's Life so far.

Third pov

With the morning sun light shining beyond the windows of his new apartment. Taehyung eyes fluttered open as the sun rays shined unto his face. The light so bright and blinding he felt his eyes going red. Not wanting to get up are attended work he rolled around, trying to get comfy again. Seeing that it wasn't working he sighed defeated by the sun once again. 

He looked to his left, on his wooden bedside table to see the alarm clock presenting the time on display. It was now 7:30 a.m and Taehyung had to get ready for work. He sat up and yarned, stretching his limbs as he got off the bed.

Walking over to his bedroom bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face, yarning once again in the process. "I need to rest more..my body's too tired" he let out in a tired tone. Having done his face and teeth routine he head into the shower, taking a nice,refreshing yet quick shower.

After fifteen minutes or so he was out and dripping wet. He had a white towel around his waist, and a another in hand, rubbing his wet hair dry. He then scrolled over towards his wardrobe, picking out a outfit for the day. He took out a shy blue button up shirt with black pants and gucci black shoes to go with. 

When he was finally dressed and dry he went down the stairs and into the kitchen were he made some coffee to go. He went through his refrigerator to see eggs and bacon and went towards the stove to fix himself breakfast. With having the eggs and bacon all fried and ready, he had toast bread to the plate along with grabbing a cup from his platedrain and poured it within.

Now presently sitting around the table, food and coffee present, he began to eat his breakfast. After ten minutes of eating and belly full. He placed the items he used to where they belonged after cleaning them all. He went upstairs for his bag,phone and keys. Now heading to work and having a long day ahead of him.

.

.

.

Once at work he was greeted with respect. Since he got a promotion a few days ago for his hard work, his salary was higher and had to workless but still couldn't slack off. He opened the door towards his office, placing his bag aside and now having a seat in his chair. The first thing he saw was paperwork, not much but still had to be done right away.

Knock Knock.

Taehyung's office door knocked. Someone was signaling their presence.

"Come in." Taehyung stated with a stern voice.

A male entered his office, he held a clipboard in hand. He had brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He had on a black suit with a black tie and white T Shirt. His name was Baekhyun, and was Taehyung's assistant and good friend.

"Good morning Mr.Kim did you sleep well?" He asked. Tone concerned and professional.

Taehyung knew he has been overworking himself lately. The reason for this was stress and slow depression. Even though it's not bad as last time,he still  felt empty inside. He thought over working and doing things all the time would help him. Help him to stop think about Jungkook, his ex.

"I'm okay. Nothings wrong. Thank you for asking though." Taehyung lied about being okay. Still showed a smile, making his friend/assistant know he's fine.

Baekhyun smiled and spoke. "Mr. Miles wants to see you in his office. Says it's important." 

"Okay thank you. You may go." Taehyung spoke. Pondering why his boss wanted to meet with him.

.

.

.

Taehyung walked up a dark wooden  door, knocking to let his boss know he was there. "Come in." A voice sterin and deep spoke." Taehyung took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing his boss sitting around a glass table, having paperwork in hand.

"Good morning sir. You called for me." Taehyung spoke.

"Yes. I want you to be the leader of a group of people I'll be sending to Jeon Corp to sign a deal with the Company's CEO and Founder."

Jeon Corp..? why does that sound familiar? Taehyung mentally thought.

"Okay Mr.Kim you may go. I'm expecting great things from you." The boss spoke his final words before Taehyung was now out of his office.

Sigh.

"I need to stop thinking about him."

.............................

Yazz author Nim's back with another chapter, finally!! Sorry for the long wait guys. I have been busy in last few days and things are quite crazy here...don't worry, Author Nim is always here to serve, wherever and whenever. Though i might be late, forgive me🥺