🥀Chapter 26🥀

Chapter 26: Who are you?

Third pov

It's been about a week since Baekhyun and Taehyung turned roommates. Both boys enjoyed each other's company as they were like long last twins are something. They sorta had the feeling they were since they sort of had this simpler look to one another. When they go out and have fun, people will think they were blood-related brothers but shocked when they found out they were actually good friends.

It was currently 1 om in the afternoon and Taehyung had promised Jungkook he was gonna go out with him, on a little friend date since they were "friends" and all.

Taehyung was upstairs getting ready and suddenly the doorbell rang. Since Baekhyun was downstairs and Taehyung upstairs, he went over to the said door and to see who it was.

"Coming."

He twists the knob and pulled the door towards him, opening it and revealing a face he disliked to the bone, Jungkook.

"what are you doing here."-BH

"What?"-JJK

"I asked what are you doing here. Showing that face of yours, aren't you a shamed to be seen by Taehyung?" Baekhyun cursed him blontly. He didn't know Jungkook and Teahyung were friends since Teahyung forgave him.

"I know I did some fucked up things in the past and hurt Teahyung but I said it's The Past..this have changed."

Baekhyun leaned on the door's frame.

"Says the guy who hurt my taetae...Psh"

"your taetae?"

"what's your relationship with Taehyung?"

"That's to know need to know Mr. Jungkook crook."

"The name is Jungkook asshole."

"my my what a fisty mouth you got there~" Bakehyun teased him.

Jungkook was annoyed.

"You little-

Just as Jungkook was about to crust him, Taehyung showed up in a casual Gucci look.

"What's up guys?"

"This douchebag here just popped up at our door."

"guys..."

"Hey, says the little guy who control the flapping of a mouth."

"Guys.."

"Says the cheater and dick head and failure of a past boyfriend"

"Hey! that's enough guys, chill out."

They went quit.

"I don't wanna hear you two quarreling like Peddie bitches Ight."

No answer.

"Do you understand me!"

"Yes sir." they both responded.

"Good."

"Baekhyun I'll be back okay, I'm going out with Jungkook for a while."

"what??"

"I'll explain everything to you when I get back okay, In promise."

"..fine.."

Taehyung riffled the older's hair and left with Jungkook who gave a teasing face to Bakehyun without Teahyung seeing.

This made an angry vein pop up on the left side of Bakehyun's head(Like in the animes).