🥀Chapter 16🥀

Chapter 16: Café with old friends.

Third pov

After Hoseok saw that it was his lunch break, he and Dior made their way over to a near by café shop, a few blocks down the street.

The café outer and inner theme was black and gold. It was known to make delicious café and served luxuriously, they had an expensive service. Neither the less, all was well for the two.

A male in black and white clothing soon came over after their arrival and took their order. 

"Good day sirs, may I take you're orders?" -???

"Yes."

Dior ordered a Irish coffee as well as a muffin on the side.

"And what would you like to have sir?" -???

Hoseok ordered, " I would like a Affogato coffee and a slice of cheese cake please"

The guy wrote them all down and bowed before leaving.

"So hobi, how's life? I need to know everything."

Hoseok sighed, "Everything?"

Dior frowned. "Why the sad face sun shine?"

"hmmm...it's nothing really. Where do I start?" Hoseok took a moment and thought.

"Why not when I left for over seas.."

Hoseok looked into Dior's eyes.

Dior looked into his.

Hoseok looked away.

"It was in high school... You left without a warning then sent me a email online, saying how sorry you are for not telling me..that was a dick move for a friend." Hoseok spoke with a tone of pissed off-ness without showing it.

Dior chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry. I told you that like a million time and you still upset about it."

"Yes I'm still upset about it. You left out the blue. How was I supposed to feel?"

"Got a point...I'm sorry"

"..It's fine..it's been years now"

"Well let's start off fresh again." Dior smiled.

"Good idea."

"How was life without me over seas?" Hoseok asked, he didn't know much of what his friend have been through over seas in Italy.

"I'm glad you asked. It  was quite." Dior said bluntly.

"what?!?"

"shooooo.. don't want us getting kicked out do you?"

"I'm sorry if I feel offended that my Once bestfriend was happy that I was out of his ears!" Hoseok let out in low tone rage.

Dior chuckled at his friend comment.

"That wasn't what I meant sun shine.."

"Really. Then what?.."

"I mean even though it was quite for most of the time, like all the time, I was kind of lonely over their without you..." Dior lowly looked into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok was a little taken aback but happy tat his friend missed him and not have forgotten him.

"oh.." looked away from Dior's vision and out the window. His face had a little pinkness to it

Dior noticed and smiled. "Still my same old sun shine..."

After a while the same male in black and white, came over to their table by the window with a tray with their orders.

He placed them according to their wants and bowed before leaving, getting a thank you from the two males.

"Wow hobi~ that looks a lot like a diabetes order ready to happen" Dior made a joke at his friends order with a funny face.

Hoseok face frowned.

"Said's the guy with a drunk order ready to happen~" He played alone. "Two can play at that game Hyung"

"Nicely played sun shine, nicely played.~"

They both smiled and began to eat their pastries' and drink their coffees.

They spoke about stuff here and there. They really had lots to catch up on.

.........