🥀Chapter 6🥀

Chapter 6: Jimibooty

Third pov

Jimin and Yoongi where on the couch cuddling. Both enjoying each others comfort and touch,both entangled with body's touch,no space inbetween.

Hoseok was at work so it was just these two home alone. Since Yoongi was self employed,he produced music and makes tone of money off hiss creations, he didn't need to go anywhere but places he found inspirations.

Jimin works at a cafe shop Jin owns. Since it was his day off, he was at home,enjoying his boyfriend's company. 

.

.

.

The two were watching kdramas since that's what Jimin wanted. Yoongi happily went with it,after all anything that made his lovers happy he'll do it. They were still in each other's comfort until a buzz was heard from Jimin's phone.

Jimin wasn't expecting anyone since, 1 Jin knew it was his day off, 2 Hoseok was at work,hence he hardly get time to be on his phone, 3 Taehyung should be at work as well, 4 he doesn't have much friends since he had,Yoonhope,Tae,Jin and Namjoon, Jungkook...not talking at the moment..

Jimin soon sat up off a focused Yoongi,shocking,here I thought he didn't want to watch.. Jimin thought,finding focus yoongi hot. hmmm..what a snack.. Jimin was soon interrupted from his day dream once he phone buzz again. 

sigh.

"who could it be...?"

Jimin's eyes widen in confusion on the sudden caller ID on his screen. Tae..

"Tae what's wrong..?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin hyung. where are you right now.." Taehyung asked.

"I'm at home why?"

"is everything okay?" Jimin asked worried if something unspeakable are bad happened to his friend,he thought he was at work..

"yeah...can we talk in person?" Taehyung asked,tone hoping yes.

Jimin didn't waste a moment and responded. "of course.where do you wanna meet"

"At Jin's coffee shop"

"Okay.I'll be there soon."

"Okay thank you hyung."

The phone hang up.

what was that about.

Just as Jimin was about to turn around, a hand from behind graped his ass. This made him yelp at the sudden touch. Yoongi smirk in pleasure of what he made his little chick did.

"yah~ yoongi that scared me~" Jimin whined, face flustered.

Yoongi just smirked at his cute reaction. 

Yoongi slowly leaded forward, towards Jimin's face,eyes staring at his lips. Yoongi bit his bottom lips. hmmm damn he's hot right now, I wanna take him right here,right now..

Without warning,not like they didn't expect it. Jimin's lips where engulfed by Yoongi's. Both kiss and eating each other in the kiss.

Moans where heard in the room.

Sounds of sucking o skin where heard.

more moans.

.

.

.

..........................

Guess what happened next....👀👀👀