🥀Chapter 20🥀

Chapter 20: Coming home

Third pov

Taehyung was currently getting ready for work he had to go too in 1hour. Since he had taken a bath at Jungkook's mansion, all he needed to do was get dressed in his own cloths for work and drive to work(Taehyung does have a car but didn't drive it the night he and Jungkook was going to the restaurant to eat and discus the contract. Instead he decided to take a taxi).

Taehyung pov

I got dressed and gathered my stuff for work. I grabbed my bag, keys, phone and contract.

I closed my room door and descended the stairs from upstairs and got to the kitchen. I wanted to make coffee for work.

I opened my kitchen cabinmate where I stored my coffee box and other things.

I pored water into my kettle and set it on the stove to heat up.

It was gonna take a while before it's fully heated so I left the kitchen and went out to the pool side, close to the kitchen nd sat by the pool side, enjoying the scenery.

Pretend it's day time okay

Taehyung sat under the morning sun, taking in the cool breeze.

"this feels nice~" I spoke under my breath, enjoying myself.

I stayed like that for 3 minutes,, until my phone rang.

"Hello" I said

I didn't really look at the caller ID so I had no idea who it was.

"Taehyung" the person sound like Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun hyung?" I asked to be sure.

"What's up? It's been awhile since I heard from you" I said, happy to hear his voice and I haven't seen him in a while as well.

He chuckled beyond the phone.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm currently at the air port" He stated.

"really?!" I asked excited.

"yep, I've finally completed my work permit over sea so I'll be coming back to Seoul to work permanently." Baekhyun explained with a happy tone

"really! I'm so glad to hear that." I  exclaimed with a happy voice. I was really happy to hear for him the fact he was coming back after such a long time made me happy.

"Thanks." He responded.

"btw where are you staying like how you're back?" I asked.

"mhm..I haven't thought that far yet..I was too excited to come back home and meeting you and the others again." he responded honestly.

"I see...Since I live alone and I have a house of my own..why not come live with me..t-thats's if you want that is.." I spoke.

"really?! that'd mean a lot thanks Tae" Baekhyun exclaimed beyond the phone, happy to hear my offer.

"okay, I'll see you soon then." I responded with a smile

"okay."

"when will your plane land btw." I asked.

"umm..in about 5 hours since I haven't left yet.." he responded.

"okay. I'll pick you up at the air port okay" I responded, since my work hours will be over in about 30 minutes before, I'll have a lot of time.

"great." he let out with happy tone.

"see you soon tae." he said bye.

"same to you hyung" I did the same

We hanged up the phone.

Third pov

Taehyung was happy to hear that Baekhyun was finally home back to Seoul after such a long time.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(IDK what sound to make for the kettle lolz don't laughed at me)

The kettle was making noise, seems like the water was ready to be purred.

Taehyung got up and went into the kitchen at make his coffee once again.

After getting the coffee ready and things in hand for work, he grabbed his house keys locking the door behind and going to his garage for his car to drive to work.

The keys went in the car switch t turn the car on.

The car roared.

"Time for work."

He let out, placing his coffee in the cup holder and drove off, locking his garage door behind.