🥀Chapter 21🥀

Chapter 21: Important

Third pov

Taehyung drove off to work. He was 5 minutes early so he took his time getting in the company. Once in he said his good mornings to  his coworkers and staff, saying I and all that greeting friendly stuff.

After getting on the elevator and coming off the top floor, he took a deep breath and knocked on his boss's door.

"Come in." A voice spoke.

Taehyung turn the door knob open and got in.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Taehyung, I believe you have great news."

"Yes sir, I got the contract signed."

Taehyung spoke and handed his boss the paper work.

The boss smiled.

"Great job Taehyung, I'm impressed with the turn out. I knew I could count on you." The boss spoke with proudness.

"Thank you sir." Taehyung bowed 90 degrees.

"now now, you did well, no need to bow your head."

Taehyung stood straight.

"for your great effort you've put the company a step forward to more success. I thank you." The boss complimented Taehyung on his hard work.

"For this I will grant you a promotion."

"r-really?"

"Yes, you earned it!"

"Thank you sir."

"You may go home early today once you've completed your paper work for the day."

"okay sir, I'll take my leave."

....

Taehyung left the room and let out of his breath.

"haaaa.." 

"I did it." He squealed lowly.

"I did it I did it!"

.....

Taehyung went to his office happy and  excited. Happy he got promoted and Excited to see his friend Baekhyun again.

Taehyung did all his paper work. He signed papers that needed signing and typed what needed to be typed.

After about 3 hours of paper work, it was now 01:00 pm. which means he have until 5:30 pm where is work hours would be over to fetch Baekhyun.

"oh well, more time for myself then."

Taehyung took out his phone and wondered if he should text Jungkook.

"Fuck it."

Jungkookie🐰🥕

"Hey koo🖐 You too busy to talk?"

*Jungkook is typing*

"No actually, I'm in a meeting but I have time🙂"

*Taehyung is Typing*

"You sure koo?"

*Jungkook is typing*

"Yes. what's up🙂"

*Taehyung is Typing*

"..well, if you say so🤔 well, since I helped my boss's company sign a contract with you, I got a promotion and get to go home early today"

*Jungkook is typing*

"That's great to hear😯"

*Jungkook is Typing*

"so what's up?"

*Taehyung is Typing*

"I'm bored😪"

*Jungkook is typing*

"Really now?.."

*Taehyung is Typing*

"I have nothing more to do. I have completed all my paper work for the day which only took 3 hours and I have like a lot of hours for free time"

*Jungkook is typing*

"That's great but like why not go out, or do somethin you wanna do in a long time"

*Taehyung is Typing*

"Is it okay to come visit you at the company or you too busy🙃"

*Jungkook is typing*

...

"He's really taking his time huh?..I guess he's busy after all" As Taehyung was bout to put his phone down, Jungkook sent him a text.

"Sure, I'm over with the meeting and I have nothing to do for the rest of the day so yeah, we could hang out if you wanted too."

*Taehyung is Typing*

"Really😯🥺"

*Jungkook is typing*

"Yes."

....

Taehyung said his goodbye to Jungkook and started getting his stuff to go to him.

..

With Jungkook while texting

Jungkook was actually in a important meeting but decided to text tae. 

After he put his phone down.

"Okay guys, let's hurry things up here, I have something important to do."

...

The meeting then came to an end and he called for Hoseok.

"Hoseok, clear my schedule for the day, I'll be attending to more pressing matters."

"yes sir."

............