🥀Chapter 19🥀

Chapter 19: Will I see you again?

Taehyung pov

I am currently in Jungkook's car, he insisted that he'd take me home, I protested but he still wanted to take me home first. It was pretty early, currently 8:30. I have work in 1 hour so I have a lot of time. I looked over at Jungkook. One hand was the steering wheel while the other on the clutch. Idk, seeing him driving like that kinda looked hot not gonna lie. The way he look dressed in all black and his hair which was raven and slicked back was making me flustered and hot.

I looked to the window, trying to distract myself.

Jungkook pov

I was currently driving my purple sports car to Taehyung's house. I had insisted on bringing him home. He was protesting but still I didn't waver and took him home first instead of going to work, after all, I'm the boss, I can go to when ever I wanted too, I smirked. 

While driving I couldn't help but felt Taehyung staring at me. I slightly looked to my left and saw him just staring. I smirked. He finally looked away, out through the window.

Third pov

After driving for a while, Taehyung and Jungkook where finally at Taehyung's home.

"we're here." Taehyung spoke.

"this is it then." Jungkook added.

"Thanks koo." Taehyun smiled.

He took the handle of the door and was about to exist the car but he felt a hand on his leg. It was Jungkook's.

He looked into his eyes and wonder what he was about to say.

"what is it koo." he asked.

Jungkook let go and spoke.

"will I see you again?." he's tone a little sad but hopefully yes.

Taehyung chuckled and answered.

"of course, we are friends now after all." Taehyung did his boxy smile.

Jungkook's eyes where now filled with Taehyung's boxy smile.

"what a cute smile you have.." he thought

For some reason though, Jungkook was a little sadden by the word friend, but neither the less he was happy to hear he'll see the younger again.

"okay, it's a promise." Jungkook spoke, a bunny smile there.

Taehyung closed the door and waved by to Jungkook as he left.

Once he was finally in his house, he rolled down the door.

The memory of the moment just just now went in his mind.

"of course, we are friends now after all."

"What a dumb thing to say..I like him more than that after all..."