🥀Chapter 25🥀

Chapter 25: Explaining.

Third pov

So as you know, Hosoek was said to be missing but was actually out with his old friend, Dior. He was out partying with him as he promised that he would spend some time with his friend, he didn't want to break his promise so they went out. A party was being held by one of Dior's friends, also Hosoek's long-lost friend, Jackson Wang, The crackhead of their old friend group.

Before presumed missing.

"Let's go party Hobi!"

"No, I can't right now."

"But you promised." Dior gave puppy eyes.

Hosoek looked at them and sighed.

Sigh.."I'll come only because you promised, not because your puppy eyes worked on me."

"Sure~"

"Hey! let's go before I change my mind."

They were at Hoseok's front desk. Since his work time was over, they headed to the party, starting in a few minutes.

...

They drove to a mansion almost at the edge of Seoul city.

"we're here finally."

"yah yah yah, let's go in before I gotta go."

"come on Hobi ah~ live a little, I promise you won't regret coming with."

"yah yah.." Hosoek rolled his eyes.

They opened the door and went in since it was unlocked.

The blast of the music was stored behind the noise-proof door as they only heard noise until they opened it(The noise was still heard even before they opened it but not as loud as when they did)

The music was loud. People were seen dancing all over. Some in the bake yard, some upfront. Some in the kitchen just pouring themselves drinks and whatnot.

Dior held his and began leading him somewhere.

"w-whare are we going?"

"To meet some old friends of ours." Dior stated with a happy smile.

"old friends?"

Dior's mission had been complete and he was right, Hoseok was indeed before some of his old friends.

"Jackson, Mark BamBam..."

"What's up hobi ah! we missed you."

They all gave him a big group huge.

"I missed you all too!" Hosoek exclaimed with a happy voice.

They hugged for a while then pulled away.

"You guys sure took your time." BamBam scolded with his finger pointed in the air.

"took our time?"

"Yeah, didn't Dior tell you we were gonna meet up tonight, hence more reason why we threw a party," Mark asked.

Hoseok looked at Dior with the deadliest eyes.

"No. He didn't."

Dior did backward laugh..

"ahahah..ahhhh..."

"You lillte-

Hoseok was about to hit Diro but he begged for his life.

"hey hey hey..we're all here now, let's enjoy our selves yeah.." he was scared.

"You escaped this one Dior, but next time..."

Hoseok was about to say something but Jackson got tired of the talking and wanted to party.

"let's stop the yap-pi-di-yap and partyyyyyyyy"

"whoow! let's do this!" BamBam got into it.

"Let's  get going then." Mark added.

They pulled Dior and Hosoek away into the kitchen where they got alcohol to drink, so they partied for hours.

Played games, danced, joked, drink etc.. it was fun being back together.

In the end, they were all too drunk to drive and the five slept at the mansion, in the living room after the party ended cause they were too tired to climb the staircase.

....

In the morning they woke up, recalled what happened, joked about it, made breakfast, took a shower, shared clothes, and left after saying their goodbyes for now, cause they had work. Not all of them btw.

Hosoek was before his two lovers who were worried and angry. Tell the story of what happened, minus the dialogues and just stray to the point.

"so that's what happened..." Hoseok stated with his head down.

He was like a kid getting shoulder by his parents are something.

Yoongi sighed and Jimin was relieved.

"Next time call first okay."-Jimin

Hoseok looked up at his lovers and smiled.

"If you do it again, I'll punish you."-Yoongi

Hoseok gulped.

"o-okay..It won't happen again."

"Better not young man" Yoongi sound like a dad talking to his son, which is Hosoke.

"Yes, father."

"what?"

"I mean da-daddy."

Yoongi smirked.

"That's right baby, that's right."

.....