💕Christmas with Duke💕

Duke's POV
I'm going to Utah to visit my family for the holidays!! Y/n comes in and asks "Why are you packing babe?" "We are going to Utah for the holidays!" "You can go I'm staying here" "y/n you can't hide from your dad forever! You are gonna have to Face him eventually you are almost 20 years old" "I don't fucking care Duke! He's gonna hurt me by saying terrible things about you and me" "then I'll fucking punch him" "I already said I'm not going!! So have fun! I'll stay here" I start to yell at her. She starts to cry and I don't really care atm. She runs away and hides in the closet. Hours go by and I finally go to the closet. "Baby are you gonna come out?" "No leave me alone you hate me! You don't love me! Why can't we just have a nice Christmas here! By ourselves!" I sigh and sit next to her. "No baby no! I love you more than anything in this world. I didn't mean anything I said! I was just angry about something and I let it out on you and I apologize for that. But I want to be with my family...I can't think about how I won't see them so often anymore... plus Stef, brena, And everyone wants to see you they miss you!" She leans her head on my shoulder. "Okay fine I guess but please can we not tell my dad we are there" I nod "sure" We then make out and make up. "Now start packing babygirl" she nods and packs.

I wake up from Duke's alarm. "Come on babe we gotta get to the airport!" Says Duke. I groan and hop in the shower. Duke comes in the shower with me😏.  I smile and kiss him. He grabs my waist and pulls him close to his body, then kisses me back. I giggle a little then put shampoo in Duke's hair💅🏻. He puts some in my hair as well. We then make out😌💕.  We then get out and get dressed. I steal one of Duke's OVO hoodies. He chuckles and we head to the airport.

*timeskip to arriving to Utah*
We get to his house! We hug everyone! "Heyyyy!!!" I say. Me and brena do our handshake 😌💅🏻. "WOW haha" says Duke. We hangout with them.
*timeskip to Christmas*
Duke's POV again.
So y/n has no clue that her parents are here. It's Christmas morning and I gotta wake her up. I shake her and she groans. "Present time! Get up you sleepy head!" She giggles and fixes her hair. I think to myself gosh girls these days! We then walk out and she sees her dad... She hides behind me. "Hey it's okay y/n I won't let him hurt you" I whisper. She smiles and kisses my cheek. That causes me to blush a little. We then open presents, I get lots of coke😌 and some new OVO hoodies. Y/n opens something from my parents and her parents. "From all of you?" She asks. "Yes it's for both of you!" Says y/n's mom. We both open it and it's a framed picture of the two of us, hugging each other and kissing!👺 and on the bottom it says 'together forever!' "OMGGGGG AWWWWW I LOVE IT!" Says y/n! I smile. "I love it as well!" "It's us!" "I see that!" She hugs everyone including her dad! :) "he's not so bad after all" says Y/n's dad. "Yeah I know :)" I then goes live for a little bit! Y/n joins and comments: "You are the best present I got under the tree!" I chuckle. "Wow y/n!" I end the live and hangout with everyone. Brena and me make Tiktoks:).

*timeskip to the next day*

A/n: I'm sorry I have to put this in here! You'll know when you read it😭🤣 and this y/n's POV

We had to stop a target because brena had to take a phat 💩. And well we also all bought fake hype house merch..... we are matching! As we should be and we all besties for life! Days go by and it's eventually time to go back home! Me and duke are at the airport. He decided to go live 😭✋🏻 and people scare us by coming over like ahah. We get home and I flop onto the bed and immediately fall asleep. Duke lays next to me and wraps his arms around me, cuddles me, kisses my forehead, then falls asleep.

A/n: ahhahaha I know I'm kinda late cause Christmas passed but I have been busy lately and yeah! :) hope you enjoyed the  chapter