I miss you🥺✋🏻💞

Duke and I have lived in LA for a few months nowwww. We have hung out with Tati and them! :) Devin flirts with me sometimes it's kinda weird. "BABE!" Duke yells. "Yeah?" "Breakfast is ready!!!!" "Coming!" I walk out of our room and hug him from behind. "Smells delicious" I kiss his cheek and his neck a little 😄👋🏻. He blushes, And turns around. "Babe we need to talk" he says.. "I- ok-" I get kinda nervous 🥺. We sit down at the table and he notices I'm nervous. "Baby it's okay I'm not mad or anything. I just gotta take a trip back to Utah, I got hired to take wedding pictures" "ohhhh thank goodness! So so your leaving me!?🥺" "You can come with me?" "I'm not ready to go back home and see my dad yet......." Duke nods and takes my hands, then kisses them softly🥺👋🏻. I blush a little and think to myself He's so romantic I swear-. "When are you leaving baby?" "Tomorrow morning" "okayyyy how long will you be gone?" "2 to 3 days maybe" "I'm gonna miss you so much 😭" "I'm gonna miss you too y/n"

*timeskip to after breakfast*

I go live on tiktok because I'm boredddd. A lot of people ask "where's Duke?" I read that and sigh. "He went to the store-" I lie because I'm kinda sad because they Only come on my live to see Duke-. Duke walks into room and I Mouth "play along-" he nods. "Did you get anything for dinner tonight?" "Yeah" he says. People comment "DUKE! I HEAR DUKE PLS-" He joins my live ahahah. "Wow-" He laughs and walks over to me. "Hi Guys" he says. "DUKEEEEEE"  they all comment. "Y/n is gonna have to go soon, we have something we need to do ;) right y/n?" "Uh oh Yeahhh that thingy!" "Yeppp" I end the live, "Why did you do that?" "Hey hey don't get mad at me! I was helping. I could tell you were upset because they only joined to ask if I was here" "yeah.... it's Annoying"  "That's what you get when you date a Tiktoker or anyone famous I guess" he says. I giggle "yeah guess so-" we cuddle for the next 3 hours 🥺❤️. "Don't leave me babyyy🥺" I say. "I'll be home before you know it! I'll FaceTime you every single night I promise Babygirl" he kisses my head. "You better 😡✋🏻" He chuckles. "Wake me up before you leave okay?" "Okay I will" "Yayy!!" I fall asleep on him and he falls asleep too.

*timeskip to tomorrow morning bc I'm very lazy :)*
Duke's POV
I wake up and hop into the shower. I then hop out and get dressed. I slightly shake y/n. "Hey baby I gotta get going" she groans and stands up. "Stay with me Duke" she says. "Y/n I'll be home soon okay" she nods and hugs me. I hug her back and squeeze her. We kiss like 10 times 😌✋🏻. I pull away, " I gotta go baby I don't wanna miss my flight" She hugs me one more time and I hug her back. "Love you" she says. "Love you too!" I say as I walk out the door. I get into my car and drive to the airport. I listen to some Ariana Grande. I start to think about y/n. "Gosh I miss her already" I get to the airport finally!!! While I wait at my gate, I have my hoodie over my head so people won't recognize me much.... I get a text from y/n!

A/n: babygirl is y/n and the loml is Duke

Babygirl: Hi! I just wanted to make sure you made it to the airport okay?🥺💙
The loml: Yes! I did!! You are so sweet baby! I'll text you when I Get to Utah okay?
Babygirl: okayyyy!!! Ilyyy
The loml: ilyyy2

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk onto the plane. I eventually get to Utah!

The loml: Heyyyy I made it
Babygirl: YAYY!! can we FaceTime after your get to your parents house?😅
The loml: YESSSSS OFCCC 🥺
Babygirl: Yayy!!

A/n: why is their relationship so cute omgggg I wish this was real 🥲 and btw it's y/n's POV now :)

I walk into the kitchen and grab a coke. Duke FaceTimes me. "DON'T DRINK MY COKES😡" "Okay I'll chug it" "no don't chug sip it!" "FINEEEEE" I giggle 🤭.  "I miss you!!" "I miss you too babygirl" Stef walks over "is that y/n?" "Yep" "HI Y/N!" "Hi Stef!" "How are you?" "Sad because I miss Duke🥺 and you? " "Awww well he's right here! And I'm good!" "Well I'm glad! :)" She smiles. "I'll let you two talk" Duke smiles and says "Thanks mom!" Stef walks away. "I see the famous kitchen behind you" He nods "yep I'm about to make TikToks" "I get to watch yasssss" He makes all the strange tiktoks he made iykyk😳. "DUKE DO NOT MAKE SAY YOUR FULL NAME!" Duke smirks. He posts all of them :). I like all of them and I'm first for every single one ;). "Damnnnn babe!" I giggle 🙊. "People are asking if you are with me lol" "Dukie" "yeah?" "Can we be like one of those couples that fall asleep on FaceTime together?🥺" "YESSS I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!" we talk for hours and I mean hours!!! We eventually both fall asleep.
*timeskip to tomorrow*
"Good morning baby!" I say to duke. "Morning babygirl" he groans. "You ready to take pictures or whatever?" "Yep! They have a dog and it's cute" "can I see?" "Sure I'll send a pic later. Now I gotta go y/n/n" "okay Dukie I love and miss you so so much" "I love and miss you so so much too" he hangs up🥲  I go and walk around the city. Someone person comes up and says "aren't you Duke Depp's girlfriend?" "Yeah why?" "Can you call him for me?" "He's busy" "can you text him then?" "No" "why not?" "Fine omgggg"

Babygirl: hey sorry to bother you but a fan says hi and that they love you🙄
The loml: tell them I said hi! And that I love them too! :) and it's okay *he sends a picture of the dog* here's the dog btw
Babygirl: she's so cute!🥺
The loml: ikr!

"There" "thanks y/n!!!!" I roll my eyes and walk away.

Duke's POV
I got done early and I haven't told y/n yet.... I'm gonna surprise her! I get back to LA and I drive home. Y/n is blowing up my phone!🙄 I get to the apartment and unlock the door. I hear the shower running "perfect!" I hide and wait for y/n to come out. She walks out, in a crop top and Spandex oop- She sees my suitcase... "Uhhhhh who's suitcase?" I can't help but laugh. "Duke?" I laugh some more. She follows the laugh and finds me. She attacks me "DUIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She says. "Hi!" I say and hold her in my arms. I kiss her very passionately and she kisses me back ever more passionate. "You have no idea how much I missed you!" We both say at the same time🥺. "Heh I missed you more" she says. "Not possible but say whatever you wanna say"

A/n: why hello there! This is it for this chapter! I hope you guys liked this cutesy chapter 🥺🥺🥺. I'm on Christmas break so I'm possibly gonna be posting and updating a lot! Stay tuned! Love you all!