The hangout🤪✌🏻✨

Y/n's POV
I wake up from my phone going off. I look at it and I have 16 text messages from an unknown number.
A/n:🥺 is dukey
🥺: heyyyyyy * repeated 16 times*
Y/n: who is this?
🥺: oh yeah! I am Willy Wonka huh yeah
Y/n: lmao hi Duke
🥺: hi y/n wyd?
Y/n: just woke up
🥺: wanna come over?
Y/n: yesss ofc!
🥺: Yayy!!
I get ready to go over to Duke's. I feed the brat dog Willy the third.. I then throw on an cute outfit.

^^ the outfit I walk next door and knock on the door

^^ the outfit
I walk next door and knock on the door. Duke answers. "Heyyyy y/n!" "Hi Duke" he moves out of the way. He leads me to his room. "Where's everyone else?" I ask. "Oh I have no clue! I'm home alone" I sit on his bed. "Oh how fun" he nods. "So what now?" He says. "No idea" "we could maybe just watch a movie??" He smiles at me when he says that. "SURE! Let's watch Charlie and the chocolate factory!!" Duke laughs "bahaha Yesss" we go to the living room. I sit down and he sits next to me then turns on his tv. He puts on Charlie and the chocolate factory. We sit in silence. Then Willy wonka comes on the screen.... I just burst out laughing. "What?" Duke says "I'm sorry just whenever I watch Charlie and the chocolate factory all I think about Is you I can never watch Charlie and the chocolate factory the same now and I'm glad about it so thank you duke" duke blushes a little. "Aww that's sweet and haha you're welcome" we continue watching the movie. Without even realizing I lean on Duke. He pulls me closer to his body and we cuddle🥰.

Duke's POV

The movie ends and y/n fell asleep on me🥺. I hold her in my arms and cuddle her. All of sudden kaestle Walks in. "Hey Duke" she says "hi kaestle" she looks at me. "Who's that?" "Who's who?" I say. "Uhhhh the girl laying on you" "ohhh Yeahhh that's y/n she's my friend" "Just a friend huh?" She teases me. "Yeah just a friend" kaestle smirks "Mhm" y/n wakes up and sees kaestle. "Omgggg hi kaestle I love you!" "Hi y/n and I love you too??" I laugh "she went to high school with me and she's a fan bahaha" "yeah I figured and she does look kinda Familiar" We both nod. "See ya Duke and y/n" she walks away before we can say anything. "Sorry- I didn't get much sleep last night" I smile and kiss her head. "It's fine I didn't mind" she smiles "sooo about that hoodie!?" "Ahhhh right follow me" we both get up and I take her to my room. "Which color did you have?" "Uhhh navy blue I think" I take out the navy blue haha yeah hoodie. "Take it for free! Think of it as a friend discount or something" she smiles and kisses my cheek. That causes me to blush. I sit on my bed. She sighs. "You okay?" I ask. "Yess!! I'm just kinda bored" "wanna make a tiktok with me?" He asks. "All my friends are gonna scream but yes ofc!" I laugh "do they even know you went high school with me?" She nods "yeah they are so jealous bahaha" I chuckle "yeah I bet" we make a tiktok and I caption it: when you hang out with your old friend and find out she's a fan of you now ;). And I tag her in it. She likes it and comments: 💞💞✨ Damn look at that hottie😥. I like her comment and reply: are you talking about yourself?. "Dukeeeeee" she says "yeah?" "Dress up as Willy 🥺" I laugh "haha okay" I go and grab my willy costume and change into it. She claps. "Am I a bad nut Willy?" "Let me check" I tap her head. "Oh my goodness you are a bad nut" she giggles and it's super cute..... "can I wear the jacket?🥺" she asks "yeah sure be careful" I take it off and hand it to her. She puts on the jacket and it's a little big on her. "Wait hold on" I take off the hat, glasses, and wig. I put them on her. "Hello there mrs.Wonka" she laughs. "Hello mr.wonka" I laugh a little too.

*timeskip to later that night 😽✌🏻✨*
Y/n is still at my house. She's asleep in my room. I'm live as Duke lol. Someone comments and says: I SHIP YOU AND Y/N!!!!!!!! "Thanks I guess" y/n comes to the kitchen. "Oh hi Y/n" she's literally watching my live- she sends a 4 concerts "thanks y/n" she smiles and walks over "you're welcome!" After the live...she just spends the night at my house. "Goodnight Y/n" "goodnight Dukey" I smile and cuddle her. We both fall asleep