In ✨LA✨🖤

A/n: HI! If you follow my tiktok @sonia_harper1103 then you would know this kinda got messed up!! So I'm  gonna do one where y'all are in LA and we'll move on from there!!!💙💙🖤🖤
Tati's POV
I pick up Willy Wonka and his girlfriend y/n. I drive to the house we are staying at. When we get there y/n is literally shaking. "Y/n chill it's okay" says Duke. "Is is this really happening!! Omg I love all of you guys so much!! Wait does this mean I'm apart of y'all's house?" I hug her and she hugs back. "If it's okay with Duke!" "Yes ofc it's okay!" She kisses Dukes cheek. He smiles. She then introduces her self to everyone lol. We hangout, and make tiktoks. We then go out to eat. After dinner we come back, "Willy wonka come here" Duke walks over to Me. "Yes?" "Wanna make a tiktok?" "Sure" says Duke. "Get into Willy" "okay" Duke goes and changes into Willy.

A/n: remember this is now y/n's POV :)

I'm sitting in mine and Duke's Room. "Oh hi" says Duke. "Hi babe" "you okay?" Asks Duke. "Yeah I'm about to FaceTime my friend" "oh nice don't show the camera on me I'm changing into Willy" I nod and she calls me and I say "hey girl!" My friend just yells "there's no way you are at FactoryLA!!! Andddd you are dating Duke!" I look at Duke and he's done changing. I get up and kiss Willy wonka😌. "Ewwwww your lips touched my lips" says Duke   in his Willy voice. He then kisses back. I run around FactoryLA showing everyone. They all wave and say Hi to my friend. "STOP BRAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  She says "Hahahha sorry" 

Devin's POV
Y/n is kinda cute ngl but she's with Duke and I'm with Tati... y/n finally finishes with her FaceTime call. She runs over to me "HI DEVIN! WANNA MAKE A TIKTOK? I'M BOREDDDD" I nod "sure y/n" we make a tiktok and she laughs. It's so cute omfg I start to blush a little and walk away so she wouldn't notice......"DEVIN!! Where did you go?" Says
y/n. I walk back in "I'm here sorry I had to use the bathroom" she nods and smiles. I smile back a little. "I'm pretty sure people are shipping Duke and Tati" she says. "Yeah Probably! What you jealous huh?" She shakes her head. "WHAT! NO!" "Mhmmmm" I say. She slaps my arm not very hard tho. "NO!!!!!!!!!" "Ow!" I say laughing a little. "You big baby I barely tapped you" she laughs a little too. "I'll see ya later loser I'm gonna go to bed." I say. "Bye you big baby!!! Sleep well!!" "You too!"

A/n: btw y/n and Devin are gonna be bestieeeeees😌✌🏻❤️ and Devin has a crush on y/n as you can tell lol because we need Tea
☕️✨ and y/n is bestieeeeees with TyBott ☺️

Sbsnshshnsdvjeei TYBOTT IS COMING TOMORROW!!!! IM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET HIM IN PERSON!!!!!!
I'm cuddling With Dukey In our room. He's asleep I think . "Baby you awake?" Duke groans "no" he says. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I slightly shiver. Duke's strong veiny hands😌 pulls me closer to his body for warmth. He smiles and kisses my head. "Goodnight Babe" he says. "Goodnight Dukey pookie" he blushes a little.
*timeskip to Tomorrow*
Tybott walks in the door. "TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say and run over to him. I jump on him. "Ahhhh! Y/n" he catches me and hugs me. I hug back. "Heh sorry" "it's fine Y/n I'm happy to see you too in person!!" I smile. Everyone says hi to Tybott. I hang out with Duke and Tybott. I make a tiktok with them😌✌🏻💞. Then ✨Iggy azalea ✨shows up. I scream at the top of my lungs! "AHHHHHH! SERIOUSLY Y/N! THAT WAS IN MY DAMN EAR!" Yells Duke. "I'm sorry!!!!" He just scoffs and walks inside with Iggy and everyone. I sigh and walk inside. I look over at Duke and he rolls his eyes, then looks away. Iggy notices "he's clearly mad at you and doesn't wanna talk to you" I look over at Duke "dukeyyyyy I'm Sorryyyyy I I just got excited- pls don't be mad at me" gives cute little puppy eyes. Duke blushes a lot...And pulls me into a hug. "It's fine y/n just next to don't scream so dang loud" "okayyyy" I kiss him and he kisses back. "Y'all are cute together" says Iggy. "Thanks" me and duke say. We then all make tiktoks with iggy. I post them and all my online friends are jealous 👁👄👁.

A/n: THAT IS IT FOR THIS PART! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! And btw duke isn't going to be in factoryLA just like he isn't irl. Neither is y/n😔✌🏻. But Maybe Duke and y/n make their own house who knows I'm still thinking on that