Meeting Matt olah😏😃💜

Duke's POV
Awhile back during Christmas time me and y/n met this cosplayer of the grinch online from Tiktok obviously. We've all played Fortnite together and became really close. Y/n doesn't know it yet but Matt is coming to LA and we are going to meet him in person!!! I'm very excited!
A/n: if only this could actually happen 😩✋🏻 they need to meet!!!
I leave as quiet as I can to pick him up from the airport. Y/n calls me on my way there and she groans. "Baby where are you?" "I'm out. I have to get a few things! I'll be home in a hour or so-" she groans "I need you here" she says. I blush a little "heh when I get back I'll give you the biggest hug and all the attention you want baby I promise!" "Okayyyy!" She Hangs up on me🥲. I continue to drive to the airport. I text Matt and tell him I'm on my way to the airport. He replied with okay bet.

Matt's POV 😃
Duke finally gets to the airport and helps me put my language in the car. We do a bro hug😎 "holy crap is this Fr?" Duke says. "Yeah man I'm finally here!" "I know! Y/n is waiting for us"  I nod and we get in the car. We get to back to the apartment. We planned something to surprise y/n even more! Duke unlocks the door and y/n jumps on him. "Duke!" "Hiiii!" He hugs her very tightly and I walk in behind him. She pulls away from his hug and looks me up and down. "What's this 6 foot  3 man doing here! Matt!" I laugh and hug her. She hugs me back. She starts to cry. "Holy shit bestie your finally here" "yup!" "Do you mind sleeping on the couch?" Asks Duke. "Nope not at all" I get settled in and Duke makes some lunch. Y/n does not stop talking 🙊. I stand next to duke and whisper "damn she really likes to talk" Duke chuckles "yeah" "wait he needs to meet Devin and them!" She says. "Especially Blake" says duke. "I'm down that sounds dope" I say.

A/n: hahahaha I'm trying to sound like Matt 🙄✋🏻.  It's y/n's pov now and there's gonna be some tea ☕️ so get ready and buckle up 😌

I never told Duke but uh I sorta have a crush on Matt..... Im cuddling Duke and I whisper "hey baby you awake?" "Yeah why?" He replies. "Oh uh no reason" "you okay y/n?" "Yeah!" "Okay good" "did I annoy Matt with my nonstop talking ah!" Duke laughs and says "no not all and he didn't mind at all!" I sigh and lay my head on his chest. "Your just saying that" "I'm not i promise I would never lie to you babe" That causes me to smile. "Duke there's something I gotta tell you" "what's up? You can tell me anything baby" "I I I sorta have a crush on Matt-" he kisses my head. "I know I figured but it's fine just don't cheat on me🥺" "Never!" He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back. "Do you think he knows?" "No clue hahaha" I get up and go into the living room where Matt is. "Hi bestie Matt" "Hi y/n" says Matt. "Wydddd?" "I was about to go live and have all the fans freak that I'm here wanna join?" I nod "yes!"
Live chat comments: Omg is that y/n!!!?
Wait wait wait that's Duke and y/n's apartment!
"I'm finally here guys!" Says Matt. Duke walks in  and says hi. We all have a great time and laugh. After a few days we plan to go introduce Matt to Blake and everyone. "So we going to saddle ranch?" Asks Matt.

Duke's POV bc why not
"Yeah we are" I say. "Dope" says Matt. Y/n holds my hand and Matt's hand😩. Matt looks at her "uh?" He says. "Oh-" y/n quickly let's go and looks at me. I just smile and she smiles back. Matt gets along really well with everybody. We hang out with them for hours and hours. When we get back to my apartment I notice something is a little off with y/n. "Y/n you okay?" I ask. "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" "Idk you seem kinda off" "I'm just tired Duke that's all!" "Oh okay...." we say goodnight to bestie Matt😼. I wake up around 3am and I don't see y/n in bed 😳. I walk into the living room and look on the couch. She's asleep while Matt is awake on his phone. "Uhhhh what are you doing with my girlfriend?" "Nothing she just walked in here and slept on me. I don't wanna move her cause she might attack me" I roll my eyes. "She has a crush on you. You know that right?" "Haha yup! I have on her as well I just don't wanna interfere with y'all's relationship so I'm not gonna do anything" I  sigh and sit on the couch. "Why just why?" "I'm not gonna let her cheat on you man I would never!" Y/n wakes up and gets scared. "Duke! I'm sorry sorry! I slept walked again! I swear!" I stand up and go over to her and pull her into a tight hug. "It's okay baby I'm not mad at you" "but I slept on Matt-" "you guys didn't sleep sleep together so everything is fine! :)" I kiss her and I can tell Matt is a little bit jealous. "Let's all just get some sleep and deal with this later" Says Matt. "I agree" me and y/n say.

*timeskip to the next morning*
Matt's POV again
Last night was a awkward night... we are all silent eating breakfast. Y/n finally breaks the silence by saying "Matt could pass the syrup?" I nod and pass her the syrup. "So about last night-" says duke. "What about it?" Says y/n. "Why are you sleep walking again?" "I don't know...." I smile and look at y/n. "I'm gonna say this now but I like you too y/n but I'm not gonna allow you to break Duke's heart" "Omfgggg!! I could never break his heart 😩" Duke looks at me. "Hey I want you to kiss y/n" he says. "What why?" "Just do it before I change my mind" I walk over to y/n and give her a peck on the lips. She kisses back and we never spoke of that again. Days went by and I sadly had to go home!!!
"Next time we are visiting you in New Jersey" says y/n. "For sure! That sounds sick"

A/n: ahhahsjsjsjs this book has 3k reads holy hell! I never thought my books would make it pass 20 reads!! OML!! Okay sorry I rushed it a little at the end but I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)! I love you guys!!