I love you🥺💞

My mom and dad have been fighting for a few hours. Soon they start to yell at me and I start to cry I run to my room and yell "I'm moving to LA with Duke! You can't stop me!" My dad yells "you aren't going anywhere with that dipshit! I didn't even like when you went to LA with him to visit his friends!" I just slam the door andddd immediately FaceTime Duke. "He-" He sees me crying and stops, he then asks. "I know your gonna hate me for asking but are you okay?" I shake my head no. "What's up?" "Have you been hearing yelling for the past 3 hours?" Duke sighs. "Yeah why?" "My parents have Been fighting and now they started to yell at me. They also threatened me and my dad called you a dipshit!" Duke just sighs again. "I'm sorry! Wanna come over here? we can cuddle and do whatever you want princess" I smile and nod. "That sounds amazing but I have to get pass my parents-" duke thinks for a second "hmmm you can climb out the window?" "Okay" "just be careful baby" he hangs up and I climb out the window. I knock on Duke's Window, he opens it and I climb inside. I hug him as fast as I can and he wraps his arms around me. He squeezes me as I cry on him. "Shhh it's gonna be okay babe" he whispers in my ear. He kisses my head and looks at me. "Can we cuddle now?" I ask. "Yeah of course" Duke lets go and sits on his bed. I walk over to duke's closet and steal one of his OVO hoodies😈😼. Duke smiles and taps the bed. I crawl into his bed and nuzzle my face into his chest. He cuddles me and holds me close to his body. "I'm stealing this hoodie" I mumble. "Aww that's my favorite one :(" "too bad😈" "you can keep it but when I want it back please give it back?" "Yayyyyy!!! And okayyyy fineeeee" "thank you princess" "you're welcome Prince Charming😌" I eventually fall asleep on him.

Duke's POV :)
I scroll through tiktok as y/n sleeps on me. Y/n shows up on my fypppp. I like her video. I scroll through instagram as well.

*timeskip to a few hours later*

Y/n finally wakes up and she kisses my cheek. "How are you feeling baby?" I ask. "Amazing cause I'm with you 🥺" "Awww y/n-" I blush. "Whatttt you make super happy Dukey like I can't express how happy you make like omg-" I smile and blush even more. "Well I'm glad because the same thing goes to you!" She smiles and checks her phone. "Thanks for liking that cringe worthy video ahah" "mhm it was cute" "yeah yeah sure" she posts about my notice or whatever. "Wanna watch a movie babe?" She asks. "Sure" we watch a movie on my phone :). "Hey duke" "yeah?" "Aren't you Moving to LA soon?🥺" "yeah uhhhh I have been meaning to ask.... Wanna move in with me?😳" "OMGGGG YESSS OFCCC AHHHH LIKE WHATTTT! But... my dad said I'm not allowed to..." "y/n- remember we are 19 years old we are adults we have our rights to move out!" "Yes your right my dad can't stop me😼" "that's the spirit babe!" Y/n's mom calls me..... "don't speak y/n" she nods.

A/n: y/m/n= your mom's Name :)

Y/n's mom's POV :)

"Hi Duke I was wondering if you have seen y/n?" "Yeah we FaceTimed a little while ago. She was upset" "yeah......about that- Me and my husband were-"Duke interrupts me "fighting? Threatening y/n? And calling me a dipshit? Yeah I know she told me everything" "That was my husband that called you that! I would never!" "Yeah I know but still." "If you see her please tell her to come home. We are worried about her-" "yeah I will for sure!" "Thank you so much Duke your a life saver" "yup I get that a lot okay bye y/m/n" "Bye Duke" I hang up.

A/n: remember this now y/n's pov :) ⚠️Warning: There is gonna be slight smut but I suck at writing smut so like it's not gonna be bad 😂😂 I'm not as creative as most of y'all 😳👏🏻! I will try my best and Duke if you read this part I'm sorry- I love you Ahaha ⚠️

"What was that about babe?" "She was wondering where you were" "oh? Do I have to go home?" "Probably but I don't want you to" "heh you don't?" "Nope" he wraps his arms and around me. He kisses my neck a little.... "Duke-" "oh uh sorry-" "no no keep going-" "do you?" "Do I what? Wanna fuck?" I ask. Duke nods and smirks😼. "Heck yeah!" I say. He chuckles 🤭. "Let me grab my extra large condoms 😌" "I- why extra large-" "you'll see-" he grabs Them and drops his pants. My jaw drops- "Ohhh please it's not like you were thinking it was big-" I take off my clothes. He locks the door just in case😌😼. He takes off the rest of his clothes and puts the condom on. "Your ✨Ecuador ✨ is -" "ahah I know that's why I'm from ✨Ecuador✨ sweetheart" he then pushes me into the bed and slowly thrusts into me. I moan very loudly. "Shhhhhhhhhh don't wake anyone up Jesus-" he says. "Sorry- you are just super good-" Duke smirks. He continues "tell me if you want me to stop alright?" I nod "okay" I eventually stop Him and ask "can do you know to ✨ Ecuador ✨?" Duke nods. I smile and suck😭 ( a/n: pls pls I wanna kms omg no no no) He moans softly. "Holy fuck- babe-" says duke. "Woahhhh did you just say fuck?" "Shhhh and it's not like you have never heard me cuss y/n" I giggle and continue. "Y/n- baby- I I think- I'm- gonna- c-c-cum" I step back "it's fine" He does a little 👏🏻. We then hear footsteps.... "shit!" Says duke. We quickly adjust ourselves back to a cuddle position. "Isn't your door locked?" I ask "yes it is but still-" "Have you seen y/n? Her mom just came by the house And why is your door locked?" Says a voice outside I can't make out who the person was. "Uhhhh she's she's in here-" "she needs to go home Duke-" "she's 19 she can do what she wants she's an adult" "yeah true okay I'll tell her mom that she's with you" "yeah yeah okay" the person walks away.... "Babyyy" I say. "Yes beautiful?" "I I LOVE YOU🥺💞" "I LOVE YOU TOO BABYGIRL" he kisses my head and holds me in his arms. "What just happened is our secret don't tell anyone and that includes the fans that are your friends" "Okayyyy I won't I promise!!"
A/n: SHEIEOWIWWOWPKWPWWPWPWKWPWPOW THAT SMUT OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WITH MYSELF I I AM SO SO SORRY WHY I AM APOLOGIZING!! FRICKKKKK I CAN NOT HANDLE MYSELF I WANNA THROW MYSELF OUT A WINDOW FOR WRITING THAT SMUT HOLY FRICK-😭😭😭😭 DUKE IF YOU READ THIS BOOK IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER!! TBH THIS BOOK ISNT GONNA HAVE MUCH SMUT CAUSE I SUCK AT WRITING IT AND WHEN I DO WRITE IT I WANNA KMS😭😭. okay but that's it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it! :) and we are moving to LA next chapter ;). Tehe 🤭 okayyyy again I'm sorry- love you guys 😭✨💕🌟.