Maybe she's right😥

Duke's POV
I've thought about it and y/n is right. I was supposed to take a small break but then I just kept getting busier and busier. So I never had enough time and I strongly apologize to my fans and ofc y/n for yelling at her. I go to where she is and sit next to her. "Babe I'm sorry- please forgive me. You  haven't spoken to me in a few weeks" "It's okay I guess. And I see the your posting more again" I nod and pull her into a hug. "I love you" she says and hugs me back. "I love you too" I reply and give her a kiss. She kisses back. "I'm gonna go live in a few wanna join me?" She nods and smiles. We go live together Andddd everyone is so happy that Me  and y/n are back. Y/n giggles and I blush a little.

A/n: Heyyyyyyy it's been forever since I updated this lol. I've just been busy with school and all that jazz Woooo. But I'm gonna try and update this story and my other story over the summer. :) btw it's Y/n's pov now!

I see duke blushing and I wanna make him blush even more so I kiss his cheek. His whole face turns bright ass red that he be looking like a whole ass tomato 😔. I smirk and he hides his face "stopppppppp" he says!! I giggle and tickle him. "Never!!!!!" He's laughing and the comments on the live are blowing up with: *OMGGGGGG YOUUUUU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE TOGETHER!* and some others say: * WHEN'S THE DAMN WEDDING ALREADY?!?* duke ends the live immediately cause he gets scared 😭.

* time skip to a few months later*
Everyone is so happy that Duke is back in the game but he always posts Duke on Willy wonka TikTok and that upsets me... idk if it upsets the fans but it does me for sure. I sigh and walk into the living room and cuddle up next to Duke as he plays Fortnite. Duke smiles and kisses my head. He then turns off the game and cuddles me while giving me kisses. "I love you y/n" he says. "I love you too Duke"

A/n: Heyyyyyyy sorry if this feels rushed or anything but I'm kinda running out of ideas so if you have any please inform me! Thank you!