🥺One year!! Of WWTT🥺

Duke's one year of Willy is coming up in a few weeks and I've gotten lots of dms asking if I could put  together a video for him. I reply to all and do it :). Duke comes into the room. "What should I do for my one year?" "Bring back TTWW" "ooooo smart babe!" He sits next to me and hide my phone. "Baby what are you hiding?" "Nothing!! I just wanna pay attention to you" I kiss him and he kisses back. "I love you y/n" "I love you too Dukey!!"

* time skip to his one year cause I'm lazy*

Duke's POV
I wake up and don't see Y/n. "Y/n?"I walk into the kitchen and see y/n making some pancakes😀. "Baby what's all this?" She sets a plate down on the table and The pancakes say happy 1 year of WWTT <3. "Babe!!! Awww!!" "Eat them" Takes a bite and immediately fall in love with them. "Pumpkin spice pancakes!" "Mhm!!" "How did you-?" "That's a secret babyyyy now eat while I do something" she kisses my cheek and it causes me to blush. She walks into the room and I hear her voice but can't quite figure what she's saying. I make a Tiktok about my one year and I tear up after I do. Y/n walks in and pulls me in a hug. "Happy one year babyyyy" "aww I love you so much! Thank you!" I hug her back and smile. I scroll through Instagram and Tiktok. I see all my one year edits. I watch one and it's a video of fans put together and I get to the last one, I see my beautiful girl! She says: "HEY BABY! I DID A LOT OF THESE SO YOU WILL SEE ME A LOT. I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY ONE YEAR BABE! IT'S AMAZING GETTING WATCH HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME. THANKS FOR BEING IN MY LIFE AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!! ILYSM" I start to tear up and kiss her deeply. She kisses back. "Baby that means everything to me thank you. I can't wait to have the rest of my life with you!! You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for!!!"

*back to y/n's pov*
I blush and smile. "Let's celebrate you today" he puts on Willy and goes live. I sit with him. People ask who I am. "I'm his girlfriend haha, yeah" "yes she hangs around me like a dead goose. Ewwwwww" I playfully hit him. "Your the clingy one" People in the comments or live chat say "SO CUTE OMGGGGG"

A/n: ahhh this chapter is gonna feel rushed! I know I'm late with his one year!! But I've been really busy with finishing up school! I'm basically on summer break as of today! Cause I don't have to go to school the rest of the week so Yayyy me! Anyhoo I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm updating my Orion and Matt fanfics as well :). Okay bye I love you so much!