Moving To ✨LA✨🖤

A few weeks ago Duke asked me to move to LA with him and I said yes!😼. Today is the moving day!!!! I'm so excited! He bought us this huge apartment!! Ahhh! Duke comes to my place. He helps me pack😄. I randomly wrap my arms around him and kiss him softly. He smiles and kisses back. "Y/n! Is your idiotic boyfriend here?!?" says my dad...... "Yeah..."
*timeskip to a few hours later*
"I'm leaving now!" I say goodbye to my mom and get in the car with Duke. He is filming his Youtube Video. "Aren't we visiting Tybott?" I ask. "Mhm" says Duke. "Yayy!!" We drive to st. George Utah 🌟 . We visit Tybott and I attack him. "Y/n stop attacking me ahaha" I laugh, we hangout with him and make some videos. we then go to our hotel. I lay down and say "I have finally left that hellhole and not have to be with my dad" Duke chuckles "yeah I get that" he Takes off his pants and gets in the bed with his hot calvin klein boxers. i'm wearing a pair spandex and I scoot over to Duke. "hi" I say. "hi" he says. I cuddle him. " aren't you gonna follow people on your spam?" "yeah I think i'm gonna have them send a disco ball or a candle" "ight gotta buy some coins!!" "nah ill follow you for free" "wait what?" "think of it as a girlfriend discount!!" I laugh, and he grabs his phone, and follows me oop. "there! now don't tell anyone yet or say anything okay?"I nod and cuddle him some more. he kisses my head "I love you"he says. "I love you too"We both fall asleep.

*timeskip to the next day*

Duke's POV

we made to the apartment! "I love your plaque! you deserve it babe!" "thanks babygirl you and the others made this possible!" she smiles and blows a kiss. I catch it and blush a little. I finish filming the youtube video and post it. We bring some stuff in from the car. " hey Wanna go and look around the city?" I ask "Sure!" Y/n says.  I smile and I grab her hand, we walk outside. "I wonder if we are going to see any crazy fans" says y/n. "Ahahah probably so let's keep a low profile🤜🏼" she giggles and nods as she holds my hand. We walk around the city. "It's so beautiful but also kinda trashy" says y/n. I laugh "yeah I agree" we see a girl walk by with a Worlds collide hoodie and y/n Quickly wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I kiss back and we make out while the girl walks by!🤭 "Where's Duke's apartment?😼 I'm gonna find it" says the girl... we run away "umm that was creepy" I say. "Heh Uh-" "you don't count you knew for like 3 years before my fame" she nods and laughs. We go back to our apartment and I go live on my spam account for the very first time :). Ofc y/n is watching it when she's literally in the room right next to me. She sends the disco ball- "y/n thanks for the disco ball I followed you!" I wink at her. She blushes and it's cute. I follow some other people too. She stands next to me and gets off the live lol. "I'm hungry" she says. "Uhhh should we have frozen pizza or ravioli?" A lot people say both.. "we don't have bowls! Man I really wanted some ravioli 🥺" "pizza it is!" Says y/n. I put the pizza in the oven. "Some one asked for us to kiss y/n" She kisses my cheek and I blush. "There" I say.

A/n: in case your forgot! Y/n/n= your nickname :)
*Timeskip to a few hours later*
We get onto our mattress 👏🏻 and cuddle. "Goodnight Dukie pookie" I blush a little. "Goodnight y/n/n" "I love you baby" "I love you too babygirl" I kiss her head and fall asleep.

A/n: here's this chapter :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Next chapter Is gonna be really cute! I'm hoping! Lol okay love you guys so much! 🥺❤️