✨Disney world Date✨💕

Duke's POV
Y/n is coming home from work Soon. Yeah she actually has job and I don't ahaha I miss her so much tho.  I have a surprise for her!! A weekend trip to Disney world. She walks into the door.  She sighs loudly "how was work babe?" I ask. "Fucking sucked! How was your day?" "Boring! I made a few Tiktoks but that's about it and I'm sorry!! Why did it suck babe?" "Cause you weren't there and I got yelled at by my boss" she says as she sits on my lap. I put my arms around her waist and hold her. "I'm here now baby and so sorry" I kiss her lips softly and she kisses me back. "It's okay" "I have a surprise for you" I pull two Disney world tickets out of my pocket. "Omfgggg babyyyyy!!! No way!" She kisses me so much and giggles. I blush and kiss her back.
A/n: :) plsssss this makes me wanna cry and it's y/n's part now :)
"Duke!!!!" I yell from the bathroom. "Yeah?" Says duke. "Can you come here for a second!" "Uh sure?" He comes into the bathroom and says "what's up babe?" "Can you help me put on my necklace" "yeah of course" he puts the necklace on me and smiles. "I love you so much Dukey" "I love you so much too y/n" I head to work and text Duke 🥰🥰 to pack some clothes and shit for me. He replies with okay babe!🥰. My boss comes over, "you doing anything this weekend?" He asks me. "Yes sir im going to Disney world with my boyfriend and you?" He sighs "oh never mind then, your dating that one guy named Devin right?" "Devin caherly?" "Yeah him!" "Nope Devin is my best friend, I'm dating Duke Depp otherwise known as Willywonkatiktok" "Ohhh I see!" He walks away kinda sadly. I eventually get home from work. "Hey Dukey pookie" "hi! Princess" says duke. "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" I say. He hugs me and I hug back. "Same!!  Do you just wanna get takeout tonight?" Duke asks me. "Sure why not, we get it like every night duke-" "shhhhhh!" Says Duke. I just laugh and sit next to him. "So what would you like?" "Idk whatever you want" "not chipotle 🧍🏻‍♀️" "Ohhh shush!" He orders some pizza.
*timeskip to a few hours later*
The pizza comes. we cuddle🥰 and eat the pizza while watching a movie. Duke falls asleep on me, I eventually fell asleep as well.

Duke's POV :)
I wake up y/n, "come on time to get ready to go" she smiles and gets ready, I do as well. We get in the Tesla 👨‍🦯. And go to the airport, "I'm hungry!!!!!!!" Complains y/n. "We'll get food in a little bit chill out" we go through security and all that ✨jazz ✨. We go to Starbucks and McDonald's 😆. We sit at the gate and I'm hiding because I look like crap. Y/n grabs my hand and leans on me. "Stop hiding, you look adorable baby" she says. I blush a little and stop hiding in my hoodie. We then get on the plane.

*timeskip to getting to Florida🤺*
I bought a rental car for us, and we pick it up then drive to the hotel. "When can we go?" "Y/n be patient we go tomorrow remember" "I wanna go now tho!!" I sigh "babe it'll be tomorrow before you know it. Now let's get some sleep. It's late" she nods and puts on her pjs. Gets in the bed and so do I. She snuggles up next to me and I hold her, then kiss her head. "Goodnight princess" "goodnight my prince" we both fall asleep. It's then the next morning!!! Y/n shoots out of bed and gets ready very quickly. I groan and get ready, "come on come on!" Says y/n. We leave the hotel and head to Disney world 😚✋🏻. "Yayyy!!" We get there and we run in like little 5 year olds😌. "Where to first?" I ask."Let's go to uhhhh that one!" "The yeti one? Expedition Everest?" "Yes!" We get in line and wait. After that we literally go on every single ride at Disney world and I mean every single!

A/n: heck that's a lot of rides 🤣 and waiting ahahahaha but it's worth it. It's y/n's POV now btw.
We then grab some food at Disney. "Can we stay for the fireworks baby!?" I ask. "Yeah sure of course" I smile and hug him tightly. He hugs back even tighter. "I love you!" He says. "I love you too!" We sit on the lawn and watch the fireworks. We also make out a little 😌😌. We go back to the hotel, and talk all about our day. "Next stop universal!!!!!" I say. "Ahah maybe next time babe" "Yayyy!!!!!!!!!"

A/n: I have had a little bit of writers block so yeah 😄✋🏻. But sorry if this one feels rushed I didn't really know what to say half of the time lol. So yeah! I'll try and update again soon! I think literally half of the story is dukes POV but oh well 😭🖐🏻. He deserves that POV lolll. Okay bye! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!