Hawaii trip‼️‼️‼️‼️🙃

Man so much time has passed! It's already December! Me and Duke have already put up our Christmas decorations and the tree ofc!😍🎄. Duke's birthday is coming soon! I need to buy him a present still crap! We are currently in Hawaii! His family invited me!🥲🥲! "Hey y/n come here!" Says Brena duke's step sister. "I'm coming I'm coming" I sit next to her. "What's up kiddo?" "Do you think Josh Richards will ever notice me!?" "Yes! He will eventually you just gotta be patient" "have you been noticed by other TikTokers other than my brother" "yes!" "Who?" "( insert all the other TikTokers you've gotten notice by if not just come up with ones you want to get noticed by I guess😂)" "ohhh nice! most of them are Duke's friends doe!" "Have you seen Duke?" "He's in the bathroom making tiktoks" I chuckle and go into the bathroom. "Ahh!" "Did I scare you?" "Yeah a little" I hop onto the bathroom counter. "Well hi" I say. "Hi gorgeous" says duke. I blush a little. "Are you making thirst traps?" He shakes his head "no I'm making this" he shows me "oooo post it I gotta be first!" Duke rolls his eyes a little. He posts that one in front of the mirror like the crazy one 😂
A/n: girl bye idk how to describe it! Btw he's in his Willy costume
I'm first to like and comment 🙃. "Willyyyyy" "yes my dear child" "do you love me or duke more?" "I love you!" "Yayyyy!!" "Mrs. Wonka" says duke. "Damn straight!" I kiss him and he kisses back. "Wanna film some TikToks with me?" I ask. "Sure" says duke. He changes out of Willy. We make tiktoks.

*timeskip to later that night*
Duke's POV :)
I go live! Yayyy! Y/n leans on my shoulder. I smile and people comment in the live chat: "keep him happy y/n!" She reads it and says "I will! He keeps me happy!" I blush, "awww!" Brena giggles in the background.
Live chat comments: "who's with you two?"
I reply "my step siblings" I thank people for gifts and follow people who send disco balls and candles! :).
Live chat comments again ( cause they are crazy!): "Duke your gonna be 20 soon!"
Y/n replies "yeah! Your gonna be older than me" I chuckle "I'm only one year older than you y/n" I go live a little longer and then tell all of them how much I love them and hope they have a good day or night:). Then I end it!
Me and y/n get ready for bed, we cuddle and fall asleep.
*next day!*
We hangout and she films some tiktoks for me. I try a coconut and it's disgusting. Y/n tries one too and she has the same reaction I did. We both laugh and she kisses me. I kiss back. "Sometimes it's weird hearing your normal voice when your Willy" says y/n. "Well I'll use my Willy voice then haha,yeah" I say in the Willy voice! She chuckles "okay then"

I manger to drift away from Duke so I could maybe find a present for him!🥺 "ugh there's no OVO, or like grinch! I mean I guess coke! But come that's all? Wtf I am supposed to get my boyfriend for his birthday gosh I'm a horrible girlfriend"
*timeskip to his birthday because I'm lazy*
I wake up and it's Duke's birthday! Still no present for him. Duke is in a good mood and pull me back into the bed. "Comeeee hereeee" he says. I giggle and kiss him passionately, he kisses back very passionate as well. "Happy birthday baby!" "Thanks!" "I didn't get you a present I'm such a horrible girlfriend!!" Duke smiles and wraps his arms around me. "no no no! Y/n you don't need to get me a birthday present because the best birthday present I could ever ask for is having you as my girlfriend...." I feel my face turn to a red shade. "Awwwwwwwwww stop your gonna make me cry!" He kisses me. "Don't cry!" I kiss back.
We hangout and celebrate his birthday ofc😄💅🏻. He likes peoples edits 🥺. And tells everyone thank you!

A/n: OKAY I HAD TO WRITE THIS AND FINISH IT IN CASE DUKE ACTUALLY DOES READ FANFICS FOR HIS YT VID TOMORROW AND ONE OF THEM ENDS UP BEING THIS ONE..............I WILL ACTUALLY CRY OKAY BYE!