Dabi gets a new friend

(A/N I've decided too make Dabi 17 years old, so he's in the year two classes)
No one's POV:

Dabi was lonely.

Which didn't really happen much,  since he almost always had either Toga or Deku by his side.

But now that Toga had her girlfriend Mina and Deku had plenty of new friends Dabi felt a bit out of place.

And I mean yeah if he told either of them he felt like this than they'd immediately fix it, but no one in the chaotic trio are the best at talking about their feelings ( Deku included).

So instead of talking it out Dabi decided to sulk on some civilians roof, alone and in the rain. Well at least that was the original plan, instead he got to sulk on some civilians roof, in the rain but accompanied by a VERY loud idiot, who had long brown braided hair that faded into a baby pink at the ends, she- no wait Dabi remembered them saying that they where non-binary before he zoned out.

They where wearing cuffed jeans and a  tucked in shirt with one of  those Sanrio characters Deku and Toga where always obsessing with, which one was it? Cinnamaroll? Eh whatever, they had quite a round face and a peculiar scar over their nose, actually they seemed to have a lot of them because peeking out of her purple puffer jacket sleeve was what Dabi immediately recognised as a burn scar.

They had deep azure eyes and thick eyebrows, short nails and a ridiculous amount of ear piercings ( not that Dabi could really judge that tho, I mean look at him).

"Hey! Hey! Are you even listening too me Mr.Scar face?"

"No." Dabi really didn't want to talk to this person, but he couldn't really find the strength to stop procrastinating and tell them too fuck off( or maybe he actually wants to talk to them).

"Well then I guess I'll be forced too repeat myself, Hi my name's Chris and I use they/them pronoun's and I'm 17! What's your name Mr. Scar face?"

"Dabi. He/him, 17"

"Cool, cool! Sooo what ya doing up here Mr. Scare face?"

"Not Sulking ALONE in the rain that's for sure....." Dabi grumbled.

They kept this up for a while, Chris asking questions and Dabi giving short, to point answers but answers none the less.

Dabi felt...... Calm? And eventually he let down his guard and when the brunette asked what he was doing there, Dabi actually answered.

"Soooo your sulking because your crush and best friend aren't spending enough time with you?"

"Yeah...." Dabi was mumbling now.

"Why not just talk too them?"

Dabi looked away "Because..."

"Because what?"

"Nothing I guess......" Dabi got up and started walking away, he'd decided to talk to them( and it definitely had nothing to do with Chris).

And talk they did, now they'd decided to hang out together ( and no school friends) at least once a week, because once again Toga and Deku where thinking the same thing but as mentioned before, the chaotic trio where not good at communicating.

~Time skip to the next day~

"Hey Dabi, I've been wondering something." Said Toga leaning backwards on her chair at the chaotic trios lunch table( Did Dabi actually have lunch at the same time as them? No, but is English really necessary if he already speaks it perfectly?).

"What?"

"How did you decide to talk too us?"

"I meet a crack head enby on a roof." Said Dabi in a "duh" voice.

"Excuse moi! I am not a crack head!"

Dabi turned and saw said enby just chilling in a open window.

"How did you get in here?!" Whisper-shouted Dabi.

"Unimportant! Now are you going to let me eat with you or not?"

______________________________________

Not proof read

708 words

Hello my wonderful readers! I just wanted to say, thank y'all so so much for all the comments, reads and votes! It makes me very happy to know that people are enjoying what I write!

I mean look at this!

This is insane! So thank y'all so much because it wouldn't of been possible without you!!!

Bye bye for now and remember I platonically love all of you!