The local enby says fuck school

No one's POV:

Chris introduced themselves to Deku and Toga taking a seat at their table, but turned the seat around so that they had their legs swung around the sides.

Chris picked up a lunchbox from seemingly nowhere and began too eat. "Hey guys do you want to skip?"

"Like the whole day?" Toga said excitedly leaning towards them.

"Hell yeah bitch!" Replied Chris just as excitedly.

But just before the two of them got ahead of themselves a voice cut in.

"No! You can't, I'm not covering for you again Toga!" Deku crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

"And besides what would you even do?"

"Talk about frogs duh, what else would we do small fry?"

Deku abruptly stood up , startling his friends quite a bit. "Nevermind let's go."

Deku started walking away and Dabi and Toga soon realised that he was in fact serious, so they followed after him, Chris jumped out a nearby window and waited by the gate.

A few minutes later Deku, Dabi, Toga and a peppermint who was standing suspiciously close too Deku, came out of the building and started to walk towards them.

"Yo, who's your friend small fry?" Chris yelled.

"This is Shocchan!" Said Deku while pointing to him.

"Cool."

The five of them chatted for a few minutes and they where about to jump the fence when-

"AHEM!"

They turned around to see Monoma who looked extremely pissed of( not that that's unusual).

"Where do think your going?!" He shrieked

"Oh hey Monom- Whats that behind you?!

"Huh?" Monoma whipped his head around because Deku would never lie to him.

"Quick he's distracted run!" Deku quickly grabbed everyone with his vines and teleported them too a good shrine building place. And as soon as the rest of them snapped out of their daze they found a comfortable place to sit and sat down. And there they stayed, Todoroki, Dabi and Toga only really listened to Deku and Chris rant about frogs tho.

______________________________________

Hello ladies, gentlethems and gentlemen! Sorry this chapter is so short I just didn't really know what to write!

Bye!

Not proof read

Words 360