:)

No one's POV:

Class 1-a group chat but not really since basically anyone can join:

3:00 am

Bunny:The ocean is a soup

Revelryinthedark: How have you come to this conclusion?

Mind breaker: oh please for the love of Hades not this again.....

Bunny: think about it, what do you need for a soup to be a soup?

Revelryinthedark: Well salt, water, vegetables and maybe some meat......

Revelryinthedark: Oh unholy fuck....

Bunny: THE OCEAN IS A SOUP!

Revelryinthedark: THY DEEP AND UNTAMEABLE SEA IS IN TRUTH A STEW OF DELECTABLE INGREDIENTS!

Mind breaker: why? Just why?

Bunny changed their name to savethesoup

Revelryinthedark changed their name to Savethysoup

Mind breaker: y'know what I'm done

Mind breaker went offline

savethesoup: sucks to suck I guess

Savethysoup: Indeed we will not miss his presence.

Savethesoup: wanna raid the crackers?

Savethysoup: Of course if I may bring my cape of darkness and misery?

Savethesoup: Pog see you there there.

Savethesoup went offline

Savethysoup went offline

______________________________________

Now when you first meet deku you usually write him of as lawful-good type of person right? When in reality he's the type of person who teams up with a non-binary bird person( who just happens to have a demon like creature as a quirk), a burnt chicken nugget ( who just happens to have a rich bastard as a father), a crazed blond girl (with a blood kink) and yet another non-binary person( who also happens to be a Technoblade fan).

Team up to do what you might ask?

Well sacrificing unsuspecting victims to the blood god of course!

But I'm getting of topic....( Yes I'll write a chapter about this at a later date so you get the full sacrificing people to the blood god experience)

But anyways hes always waiting to catch people of guard sooooo what better time then the middle of homeroom?( Btw the coffee machine at UA broke so Aizawas been out like a light for a while)

Deku turned towards the flamboyant blond sitting a few seats away from him, takes a deep breath and says, "hey Aoyama, on va au cinéma après l'école aujourd'hui?" ( Translation: "hey Aoyama Do you want to go to the cinema after school today." Though I may be slightly wrong on some grammar because I only started learning recently!)

Everyone stops and looks at Deku and Aoyama( some of them are genuinely worried that he just cursed the sparkly blond).

But it only takes Aoyama a few seconds to gather his thoughts and reply. "Je n'ai pas le temps aujourd'hui, je fais du babysitting mon cousin, je suis désolé." (Translation: "i don't have time today , I'm babysitting my cousin, I'm sorry." Again I think I did something slightly wrong but you get the gist)

Deku smiled and waved of his apologies "Demain peut-être?" ("Tomorrow maybe?")

Aoyama smiled back brightly "oui! Bonne journée! Au revoir" ( Yes! Have a nice day goodbye!)

The bell rung and Aoyama and deku started getting up, everyone else frozen from the conversation conspiring in front of them.
"Fantastique! Au revoir!"

In the end the rest of the class just sat their with the most what-the-fuck-just-happened look on their faces.

Yeah Deku got his daily fill of chaos.

Class 1-as group chat but not really since basically anyone can join:

Savethysoup: français chien rise!

Sparkles: Oui oui!

Savethesoup: Oui oui!

Alien queen: Tokoyami!?!! You speak whatever bullshit language that is too?!!?!

Aizawa: I'm going to burn France to the ground

Pikachu: Don't forget some parts of Canada as well!

Aizawa: Somewhat useful problem child being intellect? Am I having a stroke?
______________________________________

'ELLO! I'll cut right to the chase today, what would you think if I made another story that was purely Instagram ( with pictures I drew and one's from the internet!) about with people from the Dream SMP?

And if so what kind of ship would you like to see?( I'm a sucker for a good harem story so maybe everyone who's not a minor and comfortable with shipping as far I'm aware X dream)

Also can you tell me who's not comfortable being shipped because I'm not sure ,Im pretty sure that Fundys comfort with shipping just not any smut( which their won't be) and I know dreams fine with shipping

Thanks if you tell me because I really don't want to make any of some my favourite creators uncomfortable!

Edit: nevermind I found a good website with proof and the people who are comfortable with shipping are:

Sapnap(just not with Bbh for whatever reason)
Georgenotfound
Dream
Fundy( just not sexual as I said before
Wilbur Soot (just nothing sexual)
Eret
Bbh
Karl( just within certain boundaries, which I'm assuming mean no nsfw stuff)

Their are others but I don't really think they'll be part of the story

Not proof read

744 words