Torturing Aizawa for a chapter:)

No one's POV:

Now Aizawa likes to think that's he's relatively hard-to-shock guy but when he went over to class 1-a's living room to scold them for getting a noise complaint from the next building over what he really didn't expect to see was the entirety of his class gathering around a cardboard cut out of a dark skinned, blue eyed child?

"What the fuck?"

He shouldn't of said that.

Everyone turned to look at him simultaneously, fucking hell.

After a moment of silence and Aizawa seriously questioning his life decisions the familiar voice of a certain cult leader green bean broke the silence and for a moment Aizawa let himself hope that maybe just maybe Deku would help him-

"He swore Infront of the great Phil. He must be punished."

Now Aizawa wasn't a coward by any means but when surrounded by a whole class of cultish children with an unhealty obsession with dark animes there's only really one thing to do.

Run.

Fucking run like a tea derived Nezu is chasing you.

Aizawa knew he should of stayed in bed.......
______________________________________

Three hours later

"Will you guys just quit it!" Screamed Aizawa from the opposite rooftop, panting from being chased around by three deranged children all still seemingly fine and perfectly energetic.

"We'll never give up until you apologize for cursing Infront of our dear Phil!" Shouted Deku from across the other rooftop.

"Who the fuck is Phil?!"

The three children started crossing to his roof and Aizawa had to move again, sliding down a pipe and climbing in threw a window that led into the teachers lounge, and as soon as he got in he triggered the security button that closes of the room from any danger.

And thats where present mic found him a few hours later, hiding in his cat corner.

And y'know what the worst thing is?

The next morning everyone pretended that nothing happened.

And people wonder why he calls these shitheads problem children.
______________________________________

"Principle Nezu you have to do something about those damn children! They've started a damn cult!" Aizawa slammed his hands on the crazed principles desk but the principal simply took a sip of his tea and said
"Why would I do that? My subjects are simply worshipping a legend in the great Nezu religion.

Then he pressed the damn trapdoor button.

"Fuuuck!!"

______________________________________

Yooo I just finished season one of The promised Neverland and Demon slayer! Oh and for those who don't know who Phil is it's one of the best characters in the promised Neverland.

440 words

Not proof read

Have a sailor might :)

May this haunt your dreams