The party

No one's POV:

Ah yes the yaoyorozu familys party's a time for fun and socializing with your friends (if you have any that is). Or you could also pull a deku and hide under a table with yet another introvert.

An introvert called Shinsou  specifically.

"Go to a party they said, it'll be fun they said.." Mumbled the purple haired boy.

Deku lightly punched his arm "H-hey it was fun for a bit! It's not the partys fault that other people are scary!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever......... Wanna watch a lilsimsie stream?" Shinsou pulled out his phone.

" Instead of socializing? Sure!" Deku shuffled closer to the other boy causing a blush to spread across the sleepy boys cheeks.

After about an hour deku decided that it was time for him to leave the safety of their table, so he said goodbye to Shinsou and set of into the sea of people.

He wandered around the giant ballroom for a while, admiring the way the light from the chandeliers bounced of the walls and all of the beautiful flowers that where placed around the room.

And as usual without realising it he was drawing quite a lot of attention with his yellow kimono with flowers on it and flowery black obi.

And his hair just as bright and messy as usual.

Deku glanced around the ballroom and spotted a familiar blonde by a table with a chocolate fountain.

And not wanting to be alone he walked over to her. And of course it wouldn't be Toga if she couldn't sense Deku from a mile away.

Toga turned and immediately tackled him with a hug.

"Izu-chan! I missed you!"

"We saw each this morning tho?" Deku tilted his head in confusion, causing som intense blushing from the other kids watching them.

"Yeah but then you were swooped up by that stupid mochi!" Toga had now released deku and crossed her arms across her chest.

" Hey calm down and let him have his fun!"

A pink hand was placed on Togas shoulder which was probably a bad idea since Togas instincts kicked in and flipped the pink smerf over her shoulder.

"Ooff! Remind me never to do that again!"

"Mina!? I'm sorry! Ah please forgive m-" Togas freaking out was cut of by a dark chuckle

"Bha ha ha!! Your so fucking whipped!"

The three of them turned their heads to see the one, the only Dabi walking over to them.

"Shut the hell up Dabi!" Said Toga with a blush spreading quickly across her cheeks.

" Hey be nice you two! Oh and Mina get of the ground!"

Mina crossed her arms behind her head. "Mmh no I don't think I will."

After they managed to get Mina of the floor they grabbed all the food and drinks they could carry and went back to the table Shinsou was hiding under. And there they stayed.

______________________________________

Hello my insomniacs! Im finally on winter break so I'll probably post more! Also I'm thinking about making another dekubowl fanfic but deku just gives zero fucks about anything and is just alive to spite people ( like me lol).

What do you think?

532 words
Not proof read