Two beans under a mushroom

No one's POV

Tamaki and Deku where having a little break from their busy lives and just doing something they both enjoy, that thing being art. It can be any type really, sowing, sculpting something, drawing or for Deku coming up with blue prints for a new invention.

The problem was where they could do this, because they can't use the dorms because SOME PEOPLE ( the Baku squad) found a spider on one of the sofas and yeah let's just say they had to pay a lot for the scorch marks, damage caused by acid and many other types of damages.

So that's how the two of them found themselves in an alternative dimension, the mushroom one specifically. It had tall one's, glowing one's, thin one's, chubby one's and don't even get me started on how many spotted one's their are. But anyways the two of them had already settled down and started on their projects.

Tamaki shifted nervously before deciding to speak. "U-um deku what's your favourite colour?"

"I really like cottage core-y colours, why?"

"No reason...."

"Okay."

They sat in silence for the most part, expect from the occasional talk about school or one of Tamaki's pets( he has an assortment of fish, octopuses, axolotls and most other reptiles.

After about two or so hours they where both finished with their drawing/crafts.

Deku drew a red frog with a brown leaf on its head  sitting in a teacup and sticking a long pink tongue out( oh and if I may have drawn this irl we'll never know). He was pretty pleased with it and was thinking about printing the picture on a t-shirt.

Tamaki however didn't show deku what he'd made and didn't really give him any hints to what he'd made.

______________________________________

"Izuku theirs some mail for you!!!" Called Inko from downstairs.

And deku the ever excited little bean glided down the banister like the extra piece of broccoli he is, took the package and thanked his mother before sitting down on the living room floor and opening it.

Inside of it was one half of a heart shaped friendship necklace with a wonderful autumn colour scheme. In the middle of the necklace was a mushroom with red glitter on its cap, around the mushroom then their where small autumn leaves swirling around it.

At the end of the box their was a note that read like this:

Hi deku( you could see he'd been hesitant about what to call him as their was a lot of erased words underneath) I know you where curious about what I made in the mushroom room dimension and here it is.... I hope you like it but of you don't that's fine!! Its made of resin and yeah.....

Ok bye...

And if the next time Tamaki saw Deku wearing his side of the necklace he passed out from blushing such an ungodly amount that stays between him and Recovery girl.

______________________________________

Uhhhhhhhggggghhgghhg sorry for not posting for a while I've just been tired from school......

Anyway want to hear yet another instance of my stupid classmates? Well too bad your going to anyways, so we're discussing politics in school ( yay for me because I find that interesting!) And we're talking about the riot in Washington and you can't really do that without talking about D***** Tr**p can you? So my teacher isn't a trump supporter ( thank the gods) and she's talking about all the absolutely terrible things he's done and at the end of that the kid who always makes r*pe jokes and sexualizes everything all while calling everyone who disagrees with him racist says and I quote "so why don't we like Tr**p?" Like are you fucking joking?!

And then the next lesson he overhears me saying that hate makes the world go round and says and again I quote " well you only think that because your a Tr**p supporter." Like bitch what? I'm a disastrous bisexual and I believe in basic human rights ( ei trans rights, abortion, BLM and all that jazz) and two we live in fucking Sweden I can't be a tr**p supporter?

Oh and like a few minutes later we( me, him and my girlfriend, love you Linnea) got into discussion about homophobia and he said "I'm not homophobic I just that's weird." Uhhhhhhhggggghhgghhg and they yeeted a big snow covered rock at my friend Jack. RIGHT IN FRONT OF A TEACHER!!

OH AND FUN FACT THAT TEACHER  LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE THE VEGAN TEACHER!!

Ahem soz about that(but not really) anyways to all my readers that live in Washington I wish you the best and I hope that my little story can brighten your day at least a little bit

Not proof read