THE LESBIAN REVOLUTION!

No one's POV:

TW: Lesbians causing chaos

"Saturday morning and everything is peaceful an-"

BOOM!!

"Alright what the fuck was that!?"

"Nobody wanna tell me fine.... AHEM as I was saying, Saturday morning and everything is peaceful and-"

BANG!

"You know what?! Skrew this! Author-chan out and I'm taking the shattered pieces of the fourth wall with me!!"

AUTHOR-CHAN LEFT THE UNIVERSE

Toga paused in the middle of throwing a egg at a certain pomeranians window "Hey babe do you get the feeling we just upset a very tired bisexual?"

Mina also paused her rock throwing "No? Unless Shinsou already found our little surprise."

Toga winded up her arm to throw again "Oh well!"

Now this isn't a very well known fact but as a child Togas aunt had a baby and as the chaotic child she was her favourite game to play with said baby was.....................

YEET THE BABY!! ( Her second favourite game to play with it was her version of whack-a-mole aka, Kidz-bop. And her third favourite game to play was "how far up can I drop this baby from?")

So from her MANY years of "playing"( torturing) with her cousin she developed a strong throwing arm( Which was very helpful when she was a villain) so when she threw that egg you better believe it went straight threw that window.

"OI WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCKING NEZU WAS THAT!!?!" Even from where they where standing they could hear the explosions ( I mean what did you think would happen?) so the duo decided there was only one thing to do.........

"Run!"

Mina grabbed Togas hand and started running as fast as possible ( which was very fast). They kept running until they reached the safe zone:

The counselors office.

Why was that the safe zone you ask? Well they already know the only way to get Bakugou to go there is if Dekus there, and luckily Dekus on a date with Kirishima right now( tho no one's sure deku actually knows it's a date).

Once they make it there their greeted with the usual sight of many emty bottles of alcohol and said counselor playing on her phone.

"Ummm can we hide in your extra room please?" Said Mina as Toga slammed the door shut behind them.

"Eh sure, I'm guessing your hiding from mr. Inferiority complex and superiority complex in one?" Said the counselor not even looking up at them.

"Thanks!"

Once Toga and Mina got to the room they mediately flopped onto the rest bed together. And you may be wondering why the counselor has an extra room with a bed, two hella comfortable chairs and a ridiculous amount of pillows and blankets? Well my dears it's because talking to the UA counselor can sometimes be more scaring then fighting villains and almost dieing, but you didn't hear that from me.

Toga put her arm around Mina "Man who would of guessed pranking unsuspecting innocents could be so tiring..."

"Hey Bakuhoe and Min#ta are not innocent!" Laughed Mina.

And so our destructive duo spent the rest of the day there just cuddling and talking and of course making plans for future property destruction.

______________________________________

Well hello my little wattpad addicts!

Today's Authors note is for the Harry Potter fans reading( or people who just happen to know a lot about it) here's a little theory for you to debate.

So you know how Harry was a horcrux right? And that bad things happen to the owner of them or their just really shitty owners. So what if since the Dursley family where Harry's legal guardians and technically his owners, that's why they treated Harry the way they did?

What do you think? Just shitty people or was it all the horcruxes fault?

Alright Author out!!

Not proof read

640 words