Introducing Herogram!

TW: Class 3-A OC

No one's POV:

BLOODKINK ADDED BUNNY AND BLACKHAIRDYE TO A GROUP CHAT

TOGA CHANGED THE GROUP CHATS NAME TO: I'M A MOUSE DUH.

BLACKHAIRDYE: why am I here?

BLOODKINK: Dabi stfu and listen to me simp for MINA!

Bunny:Aww, i guess you had fun on your date?

BLOODKINK: FUN DOESN'T BEING TO DESCRIBE IT!! SHE IS SO FUCKING AMAZING! SHES PRETTY AND EXTRA AND EVEN MORE AMAZING! OMG!

BLACKHAIRDYE: Oh my hades! CALM DOWN YOU LUNATIC!

BLOODKINK: STFU YOU STINKY BITCH I'LL NEVER CALM DOWN!

Bunny: Oh I'm glad you had fun Toga, but could you please calm down a little bit?

BLOODKINK: Oh!  Of course Izu-chan!

BLACKHAIRDYE: OH COME ON!

BLOODKINK: what we both know you wouldn't be able to say no either.

BLACKHAIRDYE: Tsk

Bunny: It's alright Dabi!

BLACKHAIRDYE: Yeah whatever.

Bunny: well I'm going now so see you later!

BLACKHAIRDYE: Goodbye Izuku.

BLOODKINK: Bye bye little broccoli!~

~Out of text~

No one's POV:

Where was Izuku going you might be wondering? Well he was heading to class 3-A to see the big three because apparently his presence makes Tamaki feel better. And the same goes for Izuku, don't get him wrong he loves his other friends but with  Toga, Monoma and Bakugou then there was a few to many loud blonds.

Oh, and he really wanted to analyze Tamakis quirk.

When deku opened the door to 3-A he was immediately tackled by a blob of black.

"So your Tama-chans friend!" Deku looked up to see:

"A-ah yes i-i am..." Deku mumbled now nervous because he has to Interact with new people.

"HA HA aren't you cute! Well I'm Zero! Zero Ouran!"
Said Zero finally getting of the smol broccoli.

"O-oh h-hello I'm Izuku Midoriya pleased to m-meet y-you."

"Oh Midoriyas here!" Deku looked inside the classroom door to see a bunch of people looking curiously at him and in the corner a little elf bean A.K.A Tamaki.

Now Deku being Deku marched right up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Tamaki?"

Tamaki turned around and to the surprise of his classmates smiled softly at him, cheeks red and nervously scratched his neck.

"Hey Midoriya....Thank you for coming."

"No problem Tamaki, besides I have nothing better to do. And since Hado-chans sick you would be lonely."

Tamaki nodded in answer and went back to his desk, Deku right behind him. Now for the rest of the lesson deku sat on a spare chair at Tamakis desk, holding his hand and rubbing his thumb in circles ( which didn't help Tamaki focus on his work as now he was distracting by the angel holding his hand).

Once the lesson was over Tamaki and deku met up with Mirio, who was going to walk Tamaki home( which Deku found adorable).

On the way home deku went to a cafe and thought you know what? I'm going get Herogram! So he set up a account, told his friends with Herogram its name  and posted a picture of his cake:

Green_bunny posted a photo

Hi I just thought I would get Herogram so here we are!

Ihatemyfather: Midoriya you  should try my private cooks desserts with me.

Groundzero: @ Ihatemyfather WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHITTY DEKU EAT WITH YOU!??

Control: ^^ ( this is Shinso btw, I'm making Control his hero name)

Ihatemyfather: Because were friends?

KINGMONOMA: BUT ME AND IZUKU ARE EVEN BETTER FRIENDS THEN YOU MR. DADDY ISSUES!

And so more and more simps joined the fight for being close to Deku( which somehow Nezu won) and in the end almost all his classmates and teachers knew about his Herogram.

______________________________________

Sorry this took so long but I've been really sick lately ( it's not Corona don't worry). Also I found out that Mirios in class 3-B not 3-A which I found interesting.

Not prof read

654 words.