Well that happened

No one's POV:

Ah the chaotic trios weekly hangout an experience to say the least, I mean with all the yelling, violence and just generally throwing things you'd think that it was your typical angst fanfic but no that's just the description of playing mario cart with competitive people ( and I'd know all about that).

"You fucking bastard!!" Screamed Toga while chasing Dabi around the Midoriya family home.

Dabi threw a chair at Toga to try and slow her down but it did little to calm the raging gremlin. "Izuku help!" Screamed Dabi hoping his friend would help him.

Izuku who was peacefully sitting in the middle of the chaos, protected by his quirk friends and re-reading the Percy Jackson book series for about the hundred time simply shook his head not looking up from his book and said "See I could do that or I could  continue reading about a sea weed brain blowing up yet another bus and I think we both know what I'm choosing Oh and you totally deserve it for blue shelling Toga at the last second and stealing the win from her."

Now normally Dabi would of quickly replied with a snid remark but in time Dabi was distracted by Izuku, Toga had pinned him to the floor and he'd already started begging for forgiveness.

And then time skip to when Mr. Midoriya found Dabi and Toga pinned to the kitchen wall while Deku sat under the kitchen table in a messed up kitchen and knitted a small scarf for his pet snake, Solace.

"Should I be worried that I'm next or am I good?" He asked while putting the kettle on.

"Your fine, well as long as you don't plan on getting into a fight, ruining our kitchen and living room and then spilling water on my books." Replied Deku with a smile.

"Noted, tea?"

______________________________________

Todoroki family chat:

Shoto: What would Enji think if one of his children was part of the LGBTQ+ community?

Fuyumi: He doesn't care who we're attracted to as long as their powerful why?

Shoto: And this is a fact?

Fuyumi: Yeah he was fine with me being lesbian saying that same sex couples have smarter children and that smarter children make better hero's.

Shoto: That's unfortunate I was hoping to make him uncomfortable by my bisexualness, oh well.

Natsuo: You could try tricking him that you got someone pregnant?

Shoto: Tried that already and he was just excited at having a chance to have a family member that didn't despise him on some level.

Natsuo: Damn it.

Shoto: One more thing what are your thoughts about broccoli?

______________________________________

Greetings people of any or no gender! Hope you liked today's chapter and here's your dose of the author being clumsy!

So I'm that one friend that freaks out when someone does anything that could remotely damage their health but I'm also the friend that's incredible clumsy and never realises when I'm hurt!

For example, once I fell of a bridge! Now this bridge wasn't that high of the ground, it was tied between two trees and under it was a bunch of mud.  Oh and it was on a vacation and we where in a place where their was a bunch of waterfalls and this was on the way to one, otherwise I would never go on a bridge.

So I'm just walking and suddenly I fucking trip and accidentally yeet myself of the bridge and fall right in the mud, luckily I was fine just covered in mud my family however where fucking shook my dude.

And another time I scratched my leg with a pencil so much it started bleeding and didn't notice until I walked into the kitchen to get some tea and my mum suddenly goes "Poppy you have blood all over your leg" and-

Yeah let's just say I'm not the most aware of when I'm hurt, but like in my defense neither are my mum or sister!

Like my mum scratched her leg up while she was riding her bike and didn't notice and my sister accidentally hammered her finger twice in woodwork and didn't notice until blood started started falling onto what she was working on!

Not proof read

711 words