Travels

No one's POV:

Now as you saw from the last chapter,   the trio(+ Bakuhoe) have been traveling a bit and why you might ask?

Well Deku as we all know really likes frogs and want to know all about them and he thought he did, until about a week before the corn maze when  Deku heard something rather peculiar that that a squirrel told Kota.

There was a frog village.

fucking frog village.

They had no idea where it was but they did make sure it wasn't some sacred place away from humans because making a bunch of godly frogs mad didn't sound like a good idea ( also because they didn't want to disrespect them).

So the search began, and should they technically be in school right now? Perhaps, and wasn't it deku who got on Dabi and Togas back for skipping school?

Also yes but there is a difference this time, well not really it's just that deku is a bit of a selfish bastard sometimes( aren't we all) and also really likes frogs.

But be honest, if you had the opportunity to skip school for a few weeks, travel with your friends AND find giant frogs you'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

Anyways today Bakugou and Deku are having a little break from their adventure ( or more accurately Bakugou dragged Deku away from his research because he hasn't left his room In four days).

"Kacchan!! I want to go back to my research!!" Complained deku while Bakugou dragged him by the ear a cross the village, not giving a damn about the villagers watching them.

"Oi!! Stop complaining and come on!"

After being dragged a bit further Bakugou came to a sudden stop.

Deku sensing that this might be a chance to escape immediately tried to run only for Bakugou to scoop him up in a bridal style and deku being the loud but also bashful idiot he is immediately froze and turned red.

"Nerd look. It's the holy grail."

Deku looked up and there it was....

The most holy of any grail...

A family owned café!!

They rushed inside and sat down at a table near a window that was facing the beautiful forest outside and after a moment a nice looking lady came up to them and asked what they wanted to order. Deku got an apple pie covered in vanilla sauce and an iced, lemon tea.

Bakugou got a blueberry cheesecake with a cinnamon latte( I have a headcanon that Bakubro loves cinnamon).

After they had ordered they fell into a silence that wasn't quite awkward but not quite comfortable either.

Bakugou shook his head after a moment "Deku tell me what you know about raccoons."

At this deku perked up because well like any other good person he likes raccoons ( no I'm not saying that of you don't think raccoons are cool you're not a good person but yes that's totally what I'm saying).

"Um, alright... Did you know that raccoons are smarter then the average person." (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Bakugou scoffed and leaned back in his seat" Yeah fucking right! There is no way that a raccoon is smarter then Monoma!"

" No Monoma is smarter then a raccoon, you on the other hand"

Bakugou gasped dramatically" how bloody dare you call me an average human being!" He placed a hand dramatically over his heart.

Before the situation could escalate the waitress came with their food.

And because both of them are easily distracted by food they simply ate in silence but this time it was a comfortable one.

______________________________________

605 words
Not proof read