Chapter Three: A Dinner for Many

“Dr. Klein,” the nurse called out to me as I moved through the hallways.

“Yes nurse Iris, how can I help you?” I asked glancing at her.

“Uh – your patient is in room one,” she said wide eyed at me. She quickly handed me the patient’s file as she walked away.

“Thank you,” I said glancing over the folder as I walked into the room. We’ll just call this patient Mr. B for all intents and purposes. I glanced inside to see the most flamboyant guy I had ever laid eyes on. He had on a green sweater vest with bright pink pants. He grinned as soon as he saw me.

“Hello doctor,” he said eagerly. “You’re nothing like I imagined. Did I get lucky or what?”

“Hello Mr. B – how are you doing today?” I asked getting straight to business.

“Fine - now that you have arrived,” he winked.

“Why did you come in today?” I continued. God, he was one horny guy. He had barely taken his eyes off me since I walked in. Not that I didn’t like the attention but I had enough of it from Emilio. This agreement we had working out was perhaps the greatest idea ever.

“Well I came in because I recently went out with this guy and ever since then I’ve had a burning in my you know where,” he explained rolling his eyes. “I think I may have caught something from him.”

“How long has this been going on you’d say?” I asked taking notes.

“Two or three weeks,” he continued.

“Well I can take care of that,” I smiled. “Let me fetch a nurse to get you a cup, and we’ll send it to lab right away. I’ll call you when I get details.”

Having said that, I stood up and walked out of the room. I could hear Mr. B suck his teeth as the door slammed behind me. I glanced around at the nurses’ station and saw Celeste standing there.

“Celeste,” I grinned. “Perfect! The patient in room one needs a cup to urinate in and I need you to send it to the lab with this sheet of paper. Thanks.”

“Ok but wait – hold on a minute,” Celeste said following me as I grabbed my next folder.

“What?” I asked my eyes tracing the next patient’s folder.

“How are you and Emilio?” she asked curiously.

“Fine,” I said without another word. Celeste raised an eyebrow as I escaped into the next patient’s room. As if I was going to tell her what happened between Emilio and I. It was private and personal. I had let myself go to him and I didn’t want her to know that I had lost such control.

EMILIO

“Hello,” I said opening the door to my apartment. I raised an eyebrow at Celeste, as she walked inside of my apartment in her full nurses’ uniform. She sighed as she sat on my couch, making herself comfortable.

“Hey babe,” she said grinning. “Spill Emilio! I need to know what’s going on with you and Will. He’s being all mum about it.”

“Oh,” I grinned. God, Will was so hot. I was very impressed at the doctor and he was very entertaining. I was glad that Celeste hooked us up. He was quite the animal for the last past week or so. We had sex about three times this week alone.

“There – what was that? That faces you just made! Tell me,” Celeste whined. “Did you guys do it?”

“Celeste I don’t kiss and tell,” I said. “You know this.”