Chapter Twenty-One: Dr. Trent Noble

“Honey, I’m home,” I joked as I opened the door to Will’s place. I had officially moved in a week ago. All of my things were placed into storage and the most important boxes such as my clothes, hair products and other invaluable items were inside of Will’s garage. This new living arrangement was something that I would need to get used to.

We seemed to be working out fine for the most part. Living with Will let me see him more. Since he was a doctor, he had a weird schedule, so now we’re able to spend more time with one another.

“William!” I called out again. There was no response. I moved swiftly up the stairs and into Will’s bedroom to see him asleep. I glanced at my watch. It was only six o’clock in the afternoon. I walked over to his side of the bed and kissed him on the forehead. He groaned, opening one eye.

“Come in bed with me,” Will mumbled dryly.

“Will, it’s six in the afternoon,” I replied. “If we sleep now, we’ll be up all night.”

“That’s the point,” Will said, grabbing me by my tie and pulling me into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there. I tried to squirm my way out of his grip, but he held me more tightly. His head fell onto my shoulder, as he pressed his body against my back.

“Will,” I began.

“I’ve had a long day at work,” Will muttered his eyes closed shut. I sighed, staying quiet. I guess I could lie down for a moment or two with Will. I mean it’s the least I could do. Too bad my phone didn’t get the same memo.

Will let go of me, as soon as my cell phone went off.

“Go ahead,” he groaned turning to his side. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and glanced at the caller. It was Celeste.

“It’s just Celeste,” I said shoving it back into my back. “She can wait.”

I sent the phone to silent as I moved back to cuddle some more with Willie. Just as I snuggled back up to him, his phone went off. I rolled my eyes as Willie handed me his phone.

“She’ll keep calling if you don’t answer,” Will groaned. “Answer it please.”

I grabbed the phone and answered it quickly.

“What Celeste?” I sighed.

“I knew you were ignoring my phone calls,” she exclaimed. “You’re a bad friend you know that.”

“I know,” I replied. “Could you get to the point? Will and I are in the middle of something.”

“Gross!” she huffed. “I don’t even want to know. But, I was wondering if you and Will would like to go out with me and a friend tonight?”

“Like a double date?” I asked glancing at Will. “I don’t know Will is a little tired.”

“He and I aren’t dating! We aren’t in that stage yet! Please! Please! Please! I want to know what you think of him,” she exclaimed. “Tell Will that I will do all of his paperwork for a month.”

“Ok I’ll ask him,” I replied tapping Will on the shoulder. He glared at me, as he eyes flew open. I could tell he was mad at me. Will was a bitch when he was tired.

“What!?” he huffed.

“Celeste wants to know if you want to go on a double date tonight with her,” I began. “She said she’ll do your paperwork for a month.”

It’s not a date I heard Celeste squeal. I chuckled as Will grabbed the phone from my hand and sat up in the bed.

“Make it two and you’ve got a deal,” he said rubbing his eyes. With that said, he hung the phone up. I guess he and I were going on a double date tonight. I was excited. I had never gone on a double date before. Maybe it was because I was never really dating anyone when Celeste was. Hell, I didn’t date period.