Chapter Twenty-Nine: Our Date

My date with Will had to top his outing with Romero. The only way to do that was to bring him back to Ibiza. Romero had already showed him all of the hot spots of Barcelona – I would show him the hot spots of my hometown. I woke Will up early that morning. He was pretty cranky, but we had to catch the ferry back, so I had to.

Will definitely wasn’t a morning person.

“I’ll buy you a coffee in Ibiza,” I grinned taking his hand in mine. “I promise.”

“You better,” he groaned. “God – the sun is so bright. When did it get so bright?”

“You’re probably just jet lagged,” I retorted. “You better not fall asleep on me.”

“I won’t,” Will sighed sitting down. “I’m just going to close my eyes for a moment.”

I sighed as I sat down beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder, as he fell asleep. I would have thought it was pretty cute of him but I needed him awake. I had to outdo Romero. But I guess that could wait if he was that tired. I let him sleep on me for the rest of the ferry ride.

When we finally got back to Ibiza, we first went back to the hotel room to shower and change. I let Will shower first as he was tired and if we showered together, I would be tempted to have sex with him and we didn’t have time for that. I wanted this day to be romantic. It was Will and I’s first real date as a couple. We didn’t go on many dates because he was always busy so I wanted to take advantage of this alone time with him. That meant there would be no family visits today.

“What’s the first place on the list?” Will asked as soon as I buttoned my shirt up.

“I was thinking that you and I could walk a little bit around town and I’d show some places I went as a child, and we’d have a picnic on the beach,” I said.

“Sounds perfect,” Will nodded. I grinned at him. I would show Will just how romantic I could be.

Will and I walked around town for a good hour or two. I showed him all of my favorite places that I used to hang out with Romero usually. I mean the places seemed pretty stupid now that I was an adult but they still held memories for me. Will basically received a history lesson on my life. We passed by candy shops, toy stores, restaurants even the place I went to school. I told Will things that no one but Romero knew about me like when I almost got busted by the police. You’re only trouble if they catch you - That was Romero and I’s motto. He and I were pretty badass when we were children.

“Why did you leave?” Will asked out of the blue as we walked to the beach.

“Why did I leave Ibiza?” I sighed. “That’s a long story. It was mainly because I was thrilled with the idea of America and I wanted to be famous.”

“Fame and fortune,” Will chuckled. “Doesn’t everyone want that?”

“Good thing I came to America though,” I smirked. “I wouldn’t have met you.”

“Are you sucking up to me, Emilio?” Will asked raising an eyebrow. “You’re being awfully nice today.”

“I live to please,” I winked as we walked out onto the beach for our picnic. I laid out a blanket down for the two of us in a nice sunny area on the beach. There were a ton of people out on the beach, mainly tourists. I lied down pulling the food I had purchased out of a bag.

“I don’t know what you bought or even what it is but it smells delicious,” Will mumbled. “God, I’m starving. Pass that bag.”

“Ok Ok,” I chuckled handing it to him. “I’m glad we’re doing this, Will, you know us on a romantic date. I love spending time with you.”