Festival 2

"Are everything okay?

How's our stocks?

Is there any left in the council room?"

It was one in the evening. The festivals are going to end in a few hours. That said, the students council's booths hasn't calmed down. Lot's of students and teachers alike come to visit their small cafe.

"Whoa, there's so many people!"

"I'm not surprised though. Everyone knows how well behaved students in the council are. Surely they would thought coming here would be enjoyable,"

"Mhmm!"

"Anyway, let's sit down and wait for Shina here,"

They're the two friends of the Vice President, Mika and Nora.

"Oh my god, Mika Nora you're already here?" A girl suddenly went out, greeting the two girls.

"Well, yeah, we've been waiting for awhile at the stage but figured it would be better to come pick you ourselves," Mika said.

"Yep, that way we don't have to wait long,"

"Oh, well, make sense but you see?" Shina gestured to the customers waiting. "I don't know, if I leave they'll be more busy!"

"Oh, Shina's friends?" Just before Mika could reply her, another voice joined the conversation. "Hello," it was the President, Tanah. He greeted them.

Mika bowed a bit which Nora followed. "Hello," they replied.

"I hope everything's okay?" He asked.

"Well, we just got here waiting for Shina to finish her shift," Mika was a bit reluctant but she told him anyway.

Tanah stared from Shina and her two friends. And then something clicks, "Wait a minute, Shina you haven't take a break since we opened?"

"Uh, yeah, not yet. I thought less people will be coming soon. But seems like were still busy," she smiled a forceful one.

"Hey, you should've told us! Now, put down your things, take off your apron and go get some fresh air!" Tanah ordered.

"Huh? But the customer kept coming you may not have enough people working,"

"No, no it's fine really. Um..." Tanah turned around looking for someone. "Tiara, Tiara,"

"Yes, President?" A girl with the short hair came.

"Shina here, hasn't took a break since we started I hope you don't mind if she leave for awhile, I think she should rest,"

"Oh, no! Of course, take a break Vice! I didn't know you havent had a rest. Really you should! Dont worry about us, I had enough rest earlier too,"

"There you have it, Shina. We'll take care of things while you're away," The President gave a soft smile.

~

Meanwhile, at one corner of the many booth, stood one top student of Raints. He's also among the famous seven siblings and the President of the Science club. Yes, he is Cahaya.

"Cahaya, do some tricks!"

"Yeah, we'd love to see your tricks!"

"Ooh! Is it one of the experiments he made at his club? That's gonna be so cool!"

"I wanna see! I wanna see!"

The science club booths was full of people! Students, teachers, school staffs and even uninvited reside— oh wait—