Another Day in School

Silence...

A small, dilapidated building were place at the end of the gate. The gate of Raints school. The building was nothing compared to the most timid gymnasium at the school centre.

Still, this abandoned one isn't small at all. It is a 2-storey building. Well, that shows how humongous Raints School is.

This building wasn't supposed to be use at any cost. No one should go there.

However, today, right now, a girl, with a high ponytail stand in front of it. She was eyeing the building with vast curiosity.

"Hmm, exploring here should be interesting," she thought out loud.

Still, the girl's not gonna lie to herself. Standing right there alone, she does feel fear crept into her skin. The thought of just watching the abandoned building terrified her.

But lest, her curiosity took over that. "Sniffing here for just awhile wouldn't hurt, right? It's still in the school grounds what could go wrong?"

She's right, what could go wrong?

~

The inside of the building was quite normal. Things like the school tables, chairs , lockers. Nothing unusual.

The long haired girl was wandering around, searching for clues, searching for something interesting. Nevertheless, nothing caught her eyes even how long she looked for it.

"Psh! Maybe Teacher Monica had already hide anything suspicious here?" She suggested to herself.

Despite that, Mika continued to walk around. This time, she tried to be more cautious. She carefully examine the single details of every object she passed.

This time, the girl found quite a lot of clues, even though it seems useless. Well, the rule say, "The more you see, the more you find,"

In that instant, Mika saw something at the corner of her eye.

Currently, she is at the first classroom near the stairs. There were tables and chairs arranged carefully at the corner of the room.

Blackboard hanged in the front and lockers at the back, beside the tables.

Something piqued Mika's interest as she saw something jutted out from behind the big lockers.

She approached it, and found some kind of device.

'Uh, I hope this wouldn't trigger something,' she wondered to herself as she pulled out the device.

"Fuh!" she relieved a sigh of relief as she hold it for awhile.

Seems like nothing happened.

She examined the item. It was in a trapezium shape. Few buttons on it. Purple in color. Quite peculiar. Mika turned it over and over.

In the end, she still couldn't figure out what that is.

"Hmm, should I hold on to it?" she wondered.

It really took awhile for Mika to consider.

'No!'

She could imagine her friend Shina said it firmly.

"Yeah, perhaps not," she decided.

The girl put back the item in its former place.

Then she looked at her watch, 'Still early, might as well search a little more.

The curious student snooped around again, for quite some time, but unfortunately, no clue whatsoever.

"Either that the people are good at hiding things, or there really was nothing!" she sighed, standing outside of the entrance.