The Famous Duo

Ringggg!

The bell rings showing that the period has ended. There goes the two girls walking through the halls.

"What is it, Mika? It isn't even break time where are you taking me?" The twin ponytail asked as she strode beside the cheerful girl.

"Heh, just for awhile. Besides, isn't it Teacher Cici Ko's period for your class?" Mika answered calmly. She tend to be calm in the most weird situations.

"Yeah?" She replied with a questioning face.

"Then, it's fine. Didn't you realise? He tend to be strict in class, but he always late in about five minutes or so to come to class," the brown haired reminded.

"That's right! I'm guessing it's either because the period before always took extra time or he-" Nora tried to guess..

"Maybe he got his watch five minutes late or something!" Mika cut her off.

"Hey!" Nora sulked. "Oh, wait, that's actually logical," she changed her mind.

"Hahahaha! Hey, don't suddenly agree with me!" Mika burst out laughing but control it the last second.

"Huh? You're the one who suggested that!"

During their conversation, "Kyaaaa!"

"Eh, what's that?" Nora looked around trying to find the source.

"Alright, he's coming!"

~

A little sigh come out of the guy's lips just as the meeting ended.

"Phew, it ended smoothly," he muttered to himself.

This guy has a brown hair with a small trace of white hair in the front too. Much like Tanah. His eyes were a dark red. He's wearing the school uniform with red tie. There's also a small lightning symbol sewn on his left breast pocket.

After he finish stacking up his documents, he began walking out of the room. "Tanah, I'm going back to class now," he told the president.

The president hummed a yes. He was on his last paper, "I'll be finish in a minute too. You can go, Petir," he said, his focus was still on his work.

Petir said no more, realising that Tanah doesn't like anyone disturb him work. Thus, the secretary proceed to his destination.

On the way to class, the guy heard a scream, "Kyaaaa!"

"Oh, no! I better hide!" He told himself. He was too tired to remember, this has happen almost everyday.

"It's Cahaya!"

"Oh, why is he here?"

"He's coming to see me! Oh god!"

"What? No! It's me!"

"No, me!"

"Oh, Cahaya is so handsome!"

"Well, thank you, everyone. It's nice to hear you say that," said the guy they called Cahaya. He has almost the same trait as the President and Secretary. Brown hair with white on the front side.

He wears the school uniform with a light color vest. A wristband with a sun symbol was right on his left hand.

Cahaya was immediately surrounded by the girls. He was quite fine with it, accepting lots of compliment from them.

"There he goes," Petir muttered to himself, getting out from his hiding place. "Guess I owe him one again," he continued.

As he was trying to continue to his class, "Hi, Petir!" a girl suddenly appeared right in front of him.

"Waah!" Yelp the young Secretary, falling on his butt.

"Eh, sorry, Petir! Did I surprise you?" The girl has a brown haired with a high ponytail. She also wears the school uniform. Her skirt showing most of her thigh.

"Here. I'm really sorry, Petir!" She give out her hand for the guy to take.

"It's fine. I wasn't paying attention too," he took the girl's hand, then replied with his usual cool face.

Mika was immediately hypnotized by his charm as he fix his uniform upright.

However, she tried to remember back the reason she's here. "Oh, yeah, Petir! Actually, I wanted to ask for help. It's about the school grounds. Do you think you can come help me tomorrow?"

Petir just realized the girl wasn't alone. There's another one behind her with a twin ponytail. She offered a bashful smile as he looked at her.

The cool guy just nodded and turn to the first one, "Of course, if it's about the school, it's my job after all," he answered sounding so professional.

"Great! I'm Mika from class 3-2!" She reached out her right hand, introducing herself.

"Oh, a third year. Sorry, I didn't realize. Nice to meet you, Mika," Petir accept her handshake.

"Nah, it's okay!" Mika smiled cheerfully.

The students around them were blushing seeing her. Turns out she was quite famous too, for a senior.

"I'll meet you at your class after the last period okay?" The easygoing lady suggested.

"Okay," the brown haired agreed. He wasn't the least moved by her smile though.

Instead, his gaze seems to avert to her back. 'Huh? Cahaya?' He feels someone watching him but saw nothing. The girls on the back was still flirting with the hot guy.

"See you soon, Pe- Ouch!"

"Agh!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Petir!"

The secretary took a minute to process what happened. He just head butted the twin ponytail girl!

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry," he apologized. 'How clumsy of me!' He thought to himself.

"Uh, well, we'll be going Petir," Mika said goodbye awkwardly.

Petir nodded to the two. Thus, each of them returned to class for the next class.

~

Meanwhile, "Alright, girls. It's time to go to class. See you later!" The surrounded man waved to the crowd.

"Aww, we'll miss you Cahaya!"

"See you after class then!"

Cahaya winked to the girls and began to walk to his class. His gaze followed to the student secretary making a corner in front.

'Who were they?'

***
Finish part 3!

It's still on the first pace so I'm still going slowly. Still, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Look forward to the next chapter! 😄

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 16th Aug 2020