Outside World

The atmosphere in the room was tense. No one was saying any single word.

"Hm. Well, what do we have here? I heard the both of you were having a fight?" A woman with a work outfit was just about to stand, looking at the two boy.

The two boys, Api and Fang were facing the opposite sides. They didn't seem to answer the question.

"I understand. I wouldn't have answer the question either if I were you," the woman gave a small smirk.

"Ugh, Teacher Monica," the boy at the back just shook his head hearing the woman's comment.

The girl beside him also chuckled.

Yes, they were the two powerful students, the President and the Vice.

"Alright then. Who's there to confirm it?" The teacher turned serious.

"Angin," Tanah responded, pointing to the guy in question. He was standing beside the fire elemental, eyes down, not wanting to accidentally have an eye contact with the teacher.

Though, the teacher wasn't even that terrifying. Despite being called the troublemaker, Angin isn't the type to be rude to his teachers.

"Alright. So, Angin, can I hear your statement?" Teacher Monica asked, getting back to her seat.

"Well, um, actually.." the boy seems hesitant at first but he ended up telling the truth about what happened. He told everything from where he had an accident with Fang until when Tanah arrived.

"I see," the black haired woman nodded, "Api? Is there anything you want to say?" She turned to the brown haired.

"Yes! I wasn't in the fault here. This guy should be apologizing to Angin!" The playful brown haired immediately responded, pointing at the said guy.

"Api—!" The President at the back was ready to scold the fire elemental but stopped himself as he saw the teacher raised her hand.

"It's fine, Tanah. Now Api, let me hear your reasoning for that," the woman asked as she fold back her hand.

"As Angin said, this guy here," he pointed to the guy beside him, "was running, then bumped into Angin-"

"Who's using a hoverboard," Teacher Monica added.

"-And then he even tried to run away again!"

The teacher sighed, "Okay, so you were asking Fang to apologize to Angin, right?"

Api nodded vigorously.

"Let's see. From what I know here, you're the one who's not satisfied with Fang, or am I wrong?"

The fire elemental didn't answered, he just turned his face away with a grunt.

Another sigh came out of her mouth, "Okay, as to settle this issue quickly, I'll just dismiss you two. Just think of it as this is settled between you. Okay, Api, Fang?" She eyed the both of them.

"What? That's—!"

"My decision is final!" Teacher Monica's voice was booming. Then she put a smile, "Okay?"

Not able to do anything, Api walked out of the room with a grunt.

"Wait, Api!" Angin came to chase after him, "Um, I'm really sorry, teacher!" He bowed to the woman before he leave the room.

Now, the room was silent again.

Then, the woman sighed, "He's so hard to handle huh, Tanah?"

"Well, he's always like that," The guy reply with a sigh too.