Staying Home

Warning: May contain BL

This actually depends how you see BL. It may just looks like bromance or fluff to you.

Still, don't skip the chapter.

***

The four boys was left in their house with no one to attend them. Basically.

Let's start with the hardworking one, he was in his room, with his own agenda; reading his books. Yes, books are after all, increases your knowledge.

He concentrated on his books for an hour now, until he doesn't realize another important thing.

Kriukk!

"Oh, right. Breakfast," he mumbled to himself.

"I'm going down. Don't forget your breakfast before you do anything else,"

'Geez, Petir's gonna get mad at me if he knew,' he sweat dropped at the thought.

Without waiting any further, the light boy stepped out of his room to the kitchen.

He searched the cupboard and found some cereal. He seated himself at the kitchen table to enjoy the meal.

Not long after, the door to his room creaked open, revealing a sleepy boy.

"Good morning, Daun," he greeted.

"Oh, good morning, Cahaya!" The boy turned cheerful as he saw his roommate.

"You wanna have breakfast with me?"

"Yeay, breakfast with Cahaya!" Daun cheered again, sitting on the opposite side of the light guy.

"How's your sleep? Hope you're okay now,"

"Totally okay! I have a nice one," the smile on his lips doesn't falter a bit.

'At least he cheer up from yesterday. That's Tanah for you,' Cahaya thought to himself.

"What are you going to do today, Cahaya?"

"Hm," he thought, 'I should stop reading for now,'

"Can you help me with something, Daun?"

"Of course, anything for Cahaya!" He cheered again. He loved spending time with the light elemental guy.

Somehow it makes him comfortable being with him. It brings calmness being with him.

"Alright, let's start after we eat okay?"

"Okay!"

~

"Hachoo!" Another sneeze. "Ugh, how many time has it been!"

On the other room, sit a grumpy looking boy. He wasn't usually like this, but today he wasn't feeling good. A fever perhaps?

'Is it because of last night?' The boy wondered. Yeah, he was barely wearing anything. The night was very cold.

Api's mind rewinded to the scene last night. Not aware of it, his cheek began turning red as tomato.

"Ugh, let's just sleep," the boy began walking towards his room to take a small nap, hoping that the cold will decrease a bit.

Are you wondering about the lazy brother? As always he's asleep. He just take a little breakfast earlier when Api asked. Reluctantly, of course.

~

"So, what did you want to do, Cahaya?" Asked the leaf elemental one with a smile on his lips. He was full of enthusiasm.

"Alright, first I'll take care of your plants,"