Take It Slowly

Warning: This is a BL chapter!

Actually, I'm not really sure if this is a BL or not but it will eventually ends in BL soo it's up to you guys to read it or not.

If you don't want the story to be hanging it's best to not read it though.

And it's fine if you don't read it cause it doesn't affect the main story.

***

"Wargh!"

A loud shout filled the room. Yeah, he can shout as loud as he can in the room. He wouldn't bother anyone and with that he wouldn't get in trouble too.

"Urgh," he grunted again as he took a seat on the chair.

His mind was restless. "Why does it have to be me?" He complained to himself. "And Angin wouldn't even understand me!" He continued.

~

The brown haired boy has just come out from the student council's room. He sighed a loud one.

"Api, calm down," Another brown haired followed him out of the room.

"Calm down? How? That woman wouldn't even understand me! Ugh," Api just rolled his eyes while walking away.

The other boy followed him, "Honestly, you should try to control your temper, Api,"

"What? So now you're saying this is my fault?" Api shouted.

"Wait, no! That's not it. I appreciate that you stood up for me but it was such a small matter to even be fighting for it," Angin explained himself.

"Small matter? I don't understand you, Angin. How could you just forgive him? You apologized but he just walk away like that,"

"He did apologized,"

"Yes, but rudely. He's a foreigner. He should show some respect to us!" Api pointed out his point.

"Uh, being a foreigner or local doesn't change anything, Api. We're all still people,"

Api seems to consider it before he proceeded, "Okay. Forget about being local or foreigners. You shouldn't have let him go,"

"We're both wrong, Api. I think it's fair,"

"Tch, fine!"

"Apologize to him later,"

"What? No way? Why should I apologize? It's still his fault too,"

"Apologizing isn't about who's at fault, Api. You were both fighting so you need to apologize too,"

"Ugh, you wouldn't understand me too, Angin!"

With that, Api stormed off, leaving the wind elemental guy.

~

"ARRRGHH!" The fire elemental guy wasn't finish with his frustrations.

He reached for the nearest chair then lift it up, trying to throw it to the wall. But then he stopped, 'No, I shouldn't let it out on something else. It's no one's fault after all. Except me,'

With that, Api sits back on the chair. He puts both his elbows on his knees, then he puts his hands together and laid it on his temple. He tried to be calm.

It took a while for him to regain his unordered breathing. "Huff!" He sighed, then peered around, "I need to find somewhere calm,"

Yeah, the studio he's in was quiet and dark. He needs to go somewhere to calm himself. Soon, the boy leave the room.