The Band

The brown haired boy with the blue orbs turned around the door knob. He immediately entered the room.

"Oh, you're already here, Api?" He mentioned as he saw the said guy sitting in front of his drum.

"Mhm," he hummed, eyes on his guitar, picking it.

"That's quite unusual," the boy teased, "I'm the only one who always arrived first," he's smirking now.

"Yeah, yeah. Ok Angin," he answered nonchalantly.

Angin thought he's acting kinda weird. "Hey Api,"

"What?"

"Did something happened?" He turned serious. "You look so.. restless," he concluded as he realized the boy doesn't even take off his eyes from the guitar he's holding.

But as soon as he said that, Api lifted his head, "What do you mean?"

"Come on, there's something on your mind, right?" Angin started to take a seat in front of him, obviously worried.

"Tch, it wasn't really much," he finally admitted. "I'm just kind of nervous about tomorrow," his face looks red a bit.

Though, the wind boy doesn't realize his face. He just chuckled, "It's fine, Api! We just gotta make it right! I'm sure the others will like it. What's there to worry about?" He assured while grabbing his own guitar, ready to practice.

"Well, yeah. I know. I just..." at that time, he remembered something. "Hey,"

"Huh?" Angin tilted his head up from him guitar.

"Do you know something about Cahaya and Petir?" The blue eyed boy flinched as Api talk about this. He realized it of course, 'Should I really be talking about this? But it has already been a year,'

"What about them?" He seems curious, fortunately.

"You know Cahaya stayed alone in his room right? The only one who always go there is Daun. But that time I heard Petir went there," Api explained, holding his jaw with one hand.

"Hm, I don't know," Angin tried to think, "Petir stay with Tanah, and you know how concerned Tanah has always been with us all, no exception. So maybe he asked Petir to check on him?" He pointed out his guess.

"Yeah, that might be right,"

As they were discussing;

Knock knock!

The two immediately turned their head to the door.

"Eh? Who's that?"

"I don't know. We're not expecting anyone right?"

"Nope! We rarely have visitors,"

"Hmm.."

"Let me just check that real quick," the wind elemental volunteered.

He opened up the door and, "Oh!"

~

"Hm, where is Nora?" The ponytailed girl has been tapping her shoes rapidly since minutes ago. "We're supposed to meet by now," she complained again.

She was about to throw a tantrum when a timid voice called, "Mika!" She said.

"Oh, here you are. Where were you? You're the one who asked to meet, right?" She asked. She was actually impatient, but tried to restrain herself.

"I'm sorry,"

The two began to walk together.

"Hm, let me guess, Mister Papa again?"