The Four Foreigner

"Where are we going, Mika? Geez, you know, Tanah seems to need me," the long haired complained.

"Ugh, you're still with your Tanah this, Tanah that," her friend replied, feeling annoyed.

"What? I was talking about the council matters not just Tanah!" The long haired girl has just finish her work at the student council and she was about to help Tanah do his work. That's when the cheerful girl come in to disturb.

"Alright, calm down. Nora's the one who asked me for this. She wanted to meet at the tutoring room,"

"Huh? Why?"

"Tch, just follow me, okay?" The ponytailed girl dragged her friend as she was too slow.

"Fine, fine,"

The two walked to the corridor to the tutor room, while the other, reluctantly.

~

"Hi, Nora! Oh, and, Daun?"

"Hi!" The both of them replied in unison.

"What is it, Nora?" Asked the long haired. As much as she wanted to do her work, she needed to help her friend too. That's what friends for, right?

"Just wanted to introduce to you guys, this is Daun!" Nora gestured to the cheerful brown haired boy.

"Hi everyone!" Daun greeted.

"Hi there," both friends replied.

"Oh yeah! Here, have some of this sweets! Daun brought it here for us. There's some left,"

"Thank you, Nora, Daun,"

"You're welcome!"

The two take a bite of the food.

"Wow, it's delicious!" Shina complimented.

"Right? Angin's the one who made it. I'll tell him that later,"

"Oh, and tell him to make more. One for me," Mika shamelessly requested.

"Hey, what're you doing?" The wiser one scolded.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Daun. It was just too delicious!"

"Yeah! We always want more too! Cause Angin's really good at it!" He bragged happily.

"Oh, anyway guys, Daun and I are going to visit his family, do you mind coming?"

"His family?" The two girls questioned.

~

"This is family?" Mika sweat dropped.

They were standing in front of the school garden.

Daun was already running inside, observing each one of his plants, followed by Nora.

"Hahahaha," the other girl suddenly chuckled.

"What's wrong with you, Shina?"

"Nah, they just look funny! So cute!" She smiled as she stared at the duo.

"What do you mean?" Mika was still clueless.

"Nora likes Daun cause he's adorable, you know. But if you think about it, they're pretty much the same. Such a cute pair, don't you think?"

"I... don't know. Don't really get it," Mika doesn't understand a bit! "Still, compare to her past boyfriend it's too much difference!"

"Ah yeah, that one. You're right though," Shina stared up trying to remember.

They were now sitting on the bench nearby. Their eyes were at the two students talking to each other. Maybe Daun was bragging about the garden, while the girl nodded and smiled at the boy, agree.