Nora's Idea

Smack!

"That hurts, Shina!" Yelled the cheerful ponytailed.

"Well, it better!"

"Shina? Why did you do that?" The twin ponytailed asked as she went to the injured friend.

"Look, you've bring this too far, Mika!"

"Huh? I'm not!"

"You do!"

~

"Ughh! It still hurts!" Grunted the cheerful girl that morning.

"Hey, Mika! Good morning!" Greeted the small girl.

"Hnh, yeah, good morning, Nora," replied Mika lazily.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong? My back hurts!"

"It still hurts? Aw, poor you," Nora responded with sympathy, rubbing Mika's back carefully. "Why, you didn't get a check up?"

"I did. They said it'll be fine," the cheerful girl sigh. The sparkle that's always in her eyes seems off. "Well, it doesn't actually hurt like last time,"

"Then I guess that's fine," the timid girl grinned.

"Geez, you're not that worry are you?" Mika rolled her eyes away from her friend.

"Eh, that's not true!"

The two friends argued while walking towards their class.

"It's your fault that you used Shina in your plan when with Petir, right?"

"See, you even think that it's my fault. But I used you too. What's the problem?"

"The problem is— Wait, did you just said you used me too?"

"Yeah! Didn't you— wait you just realize that?"

"Mikaaaa!" Nora scolded, trying to hit her.

"No! I'm sorry!" Mika begins to run to avoid her.

Thus, the two begin to chase the other to their own class. Sigh...

~

Knock knock!

The student council room was knocked, "Come in," said a female voice.

Come enter the two students from outside. They were the girl with a pink Hijab and a guy with black neat hair.

"Oh, it's just you, Shina?" Asked the pink girl.

"Oh, Yaya and Jo. Yes, it's just me. Tanah took his break just now," the Vice President answered as she tilted up her head up from the desk to look at the two figures who entered.

"We're here to present our suggestions for the festival," Jo stated.

"Ah, right. Let's take a look," Shina began to make space for them at the table, to present their papers.

"Ok, now let's start,"

"Alright. First we want to talk about how the event will start," Jo was the first to present.

Their discussion continued for almost an hour. Shina take note of it, decided that she should tell Tanah and let him make the final decision.

"That's all that we need to present, Shina," Yaya concluded.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Yaya, Jo," the long haired nodded at the two with a small smile.

"You're welcome," the both replied.