Secret

One morning...

"Hello, dear~" a voice flirted.

"Uh.. Me?" The blue haired girl asked as she saw the boy directed his eyes to her.

"Yes, you," he winked to her.

The girl was still clueless, a question look on her face.

"Just ignore him, Nora. Come," her ponytailed friend pulled the girl away with her.

"What?" The purple haired boy asked in shock.

"Are you flirting again, Fang?"

The boy tilted his head to the voice only to find a blue haired girl with glasses frowning at him.

"What? No- Wait- Are you jealous?" The panic face he had immediately changed to a smirk.

"Huh? What are you talking about! I wasn't!" A slight blush was visible on the girl's cheek though her anger was still obvious.

"Guys, come on. We've got work to do," a pink hijab girl reminded.

"Yeah, sorry got distracted a bit," the yellow outfit girl apologized, "Fang, you too!"

"Alright, I'm sorry. Back to business now," Fang sighed.

"Freakin lovebirds..." another boy with a bigger built muttered to himself.

~

"Um guys... I'm a bit nervous,"

"Huuhhhh?" His three friends replied in disbelief.

"Only now you're saying? Come on, we've discussed about this,"

"I know. But the thought of Bob—"

"Hey, don't say that name!"

"Sorry, I mean the thought of him not recognizing me just... waaaaahhhh!"

"Haiyaa, you're so dramatic," she shook her head.

"Come on, Gopal. It's not going to be that bad. Let's try our best!" The pink hijab assured with a smile in the end.

"Awwh! Yaya, you're so understanding!" More tears began fall all over his check.

"Do something with your friend Fang,"

"Huh? You do something about it,"

~

Yes, they were the four exchange students. Wonder what theyre up to? Well, lets find out.

The four of them had left together after school. They intend to visit one place. A place thats secluded from all the other buildings.

At last, they arrived at the said place. It was a four-roomed building. One of the rooms had full of plants. The owner mustve like nature so much.

Two of the three owners had just arrived from their trip.

"Huh? You guys are-?"

"My dear bestfriend-!"

~

"So technically, you're our old friend," Fang was sitting down with his arms crossed.

The four exchange students were now inside one of the siblings' room.

If you guessed the elemental siblings, then youre right!

Fang and the others were visiting them.

'Hey, Gopal, better watch your mouth!'

'Adeh! Jeez, alright!'

Well lets just ignore the two's unnecessary fight.

"I see," one of the sibling's representative replied. He was Tanah.