Enough

(A/N) Due to some stuff happening on tumblr, this story will no longer be posted there. I will mention on my main blog that I posted a new chapter but it won't be available on it anymore. As some of you may know, attackonerenlevi has been shut down because some people sent death threats and really intense hate messages. Therefore, if you want to read this fic, you'll have to do it here from now on. Again, I am sorry about that, you can thank those a*sholes. Main blog: hikarimitsuko.tumblr.com

Following "Rulers of this kingdom" chapter.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

(Eren POV)

He walks past me and I follow, sporting a huge smile. A sincere one. One that makes me think it will be alright. For once, I know that even if everything falls apart, I'll have someone to stand by me. Not that I was ever alone. I always had Armin and Mikasa by my side but it is not the same as having someone like Levi. Not only does he make me feel powerful, useful and safe, he also makes me feel loved. The last time I felt like that, was back when I was living peacefully in Shiganshina with my family. Before I even knew Mikasa. The feeling of mutual love, true love is a new one for me. I feel like I finally have a purpose in life besides being Humanity's last hope. For once I feel like I am more than a pawn, more than just a useless boy who keeps failing every time he tries.

My gaze falls down on his back and even a bit lower, I really can't help it. I smirk and do not notice that he turns his head to look at me.

"Stop staring. Now is not the time."

I can see the muscles of his neck tighten and the side of his cheeks lift up a little. He's either smiling or grinning and the thought makes me do the same.

As we arrive to the kitchen's entrance, we meet Sasha. She smiles at us as Levi grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine. She blushes and enters the room, without a word. I take a peek inside as the door closes again. Levi pulls me closer to him. I meet a serious face who's eyes are filled with concern even though he tries to hide it. I'm starting to be able to read into them, those perfectly gray orbs.

"Don't be scared. It'll be fine. Man up." He says.

He plants a kiss on my lips and turns around. He pushes the door and pulls me inside with him. We walk beside each other and I look straight in front of me at the wall as the room becomes quieter by the minute. No more chewing sounds or dishes banging against other ones. I feel like the whole room is holding its breath as one entity. I glance at my left and see Horse-face staring at me with a grin that I seriously want to punch. I look a bit further and meet Armin's eyes. A look that say so much without any need for words. "It's alright Eren, you're doing fine. Levi is there. You love him, he loves you, the rest doesn't matter". At least that is what I imagine him saying and I feel much calmer now.

We reach the end of the tables and Levi points the corner seat. I sit down, facing an empty spot. He grabs the empty chair and moves it at the end of the table so that he sits beside me. He can see all of their faces from his point of view.

"Ruler of this Kingdom." I mutter with a smirk.

Levi smirks before getting back to his serious self. Some keep staring at us and others take occasional glances that they hope to go unnoticed. He grabs his cup and pours some tea in it before filling up mine too. I'm not that fond of tea, I prefer coffee, but now is not really a good time to mention it. He gestures towards the pile of food that thrones a little further on the table.

"Eat." He orders.

I nod and obey. First, because I'm not sure on how to behave and second, because I am, indeed, really hungry. Am I still supposed to act as if he was my Captain? Because technically, Levi said he wouldn't let me get transferred to someone else's command. So I should still behave as one of his subordinates. Right? But then, this looks weird from the love point of view, as if he was forcing me into all this.